The General Chat Thread

Why, hello there, @Seelpit! ^v^

It’s funny how 9k base is like 350th for ninjas and 13k is barely top 1000 for wizard

How’s it going there? ;3

Shall we dance, then?

I don’t have all the time in the world to keep going regularly, sadly

@Vulfpeck By the way, you can reply to multiple people by selecting part of their reply, and then hitting “quote”! It’ll keep a thread more orderly, rather than needing to reply to every single person seperately :>

Awwww I want a snorlax plushie now… snorlax has always seemed such a cuddly Pokémon

idk why I have 2 :heart:

Awwwww I’m sooooo jealous! My only Pokémon plush is an overstuffed pikachu. (Like pretty dang fat ngl)

My right one is pretty fat tho

Yeeeee. He looks like he could use a nap :sleeping::joy::rofl:

here’s mine ft. my lap:

the face is a bit flattened because of the way I tend to hold it during cuddles

the one you have on the bottom looks very good for hugging :3

Xaklor lap reveal? :eyes:

Snorlax is the most relatable because who doesn’t like sleeping?
Also best plushie pokemon because big and sleepy

Sorry just gonna come here not to derail

Yup during halls events like 2018-19 lol. And there was definitely burnout, I have quit a few months at a time but addiction is stronk :stuck_out_tongue:

My bad as well

but uh

wow

Idk if I respect or fear your commitment more lol

[He’s] quit retired, btw

Yeah, I have three plushies in my uni room but they just sit on my desk. Would love a huge Snorlax plush, but idk if he would fit honestly :upside_down_face:

@Twitchystr give me one >:]

coming back to rotmg after year break

@XBookwyrmX (not quite fit for the death thread since it’s just a RE screenshot)
Nooo! What happened? ;A;

Oh. Yes, that.

First death since I opened my guild! I finally got around to running some Woodland Labyrinths after our computer broke for about a week during all the events and updates. That was my second run, and second Troom. I was playing it safe, going in and going out, but somebody dragged some enemies in, and I circled around at top speed to avoid them. I got hit by a paralysis plant and a damaging ring spawned on me.

I don’t like those damage rings much. Very random. But I may have missed a cue for their spawning, so I’ll keep an eye out next time. I already miss being a ninja. Serves me right after getting a Crystal Kunai, right?

Hey, on the flipside, my pet yard is a divine level now! ^^