The General Chat Thread

Yea, it’s just in my troop (there was this guy famous for having indigestion in my troop)

@YesButNo, were you by any chance playing Diep.io?

I saw your name on one of the Purple Team players…

@ggaodzilla hi im a big fan i saw you in game hahaha

ok alt gaod account

omg im a big fan too
you are hot and very cool
@GGaodzilla

ya no

what the fuck is this blasphemy

@Khiken I’ve been stalked

Was doing decently for the first 10ish rounds, gonna blame my teammates for tilting me ez MM blame game

And also I swear im a good player, 7 week break brought my rank/competency down ;-;. I need to reinflate my ego (featuring panda: the worst MM player to date).

Edit: The person you can hear commentating over my shoulder is my brother.

@GammaGamer Nah I haven’t touched diep.io in 2 years, but yes, my name was yesbutno in the good old days when I played. Maybe one of my groupies adopted my name…?

REeeeee I hate it when idiots don’t know how to operate barrels in paras. A crowd of light bluestars ruined an mgm for me.

Trivial Issues Thread

I think it would be unfair to leave out all the other colours of star.

Every MGM para is a world championship barreltarding event…

tru xD

Hey, I don’t know how to either.

The most important things to remember when barrel pushing:

1. You don’t have to actually move into the barrel to push it. As long as you’re standing nearby it’ll roll. Misunderstanding this causes a lot of backwards barrel pushes and is the reason why it’s impossible to complete the dungeon when idiots decide to dodge in front of the barrel.
  2. The barrels can’t be pushed until they flash green. Once they’re done flashing green they’re ready to be pushed. Don’t couple this with number 1 and run through it while it’s flashing or you’ll waste it.
  3. Most people will listen when you tell them to get off the barrels. Sometimes they have to be reminded during the machine gun phase of the boss.

Thanks for the tips, but I just don’t do parasites.

yea paras are scawwy, but when I do do them it’s almost always public with ~85 ppl cuz some idiot overcalled

the reason I get my mana exclusively from OT…

I’m really confused… this is the second time you responded to me about parasites completely off topic :laughing:

im an idiot

Oh I looked back and saw there was another conversation going on. My bad XD

@YesButNo

if you needed this for a thing you’re drawing, why did you ask on one of the forum game threads instead of asking me directly?

the answer is: I’m not telling you!

what I will tell you is the same thing I tell anyone else who asks me directly, you can use he she or they and I don’t care which one you pick. if it’s for something you’ve drawn though, it might help to base it of which character you’re using to represent me. if it’s my discord avatar (unlikely since I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to you on discord) that would mean female pronouns, if it’s my forum avatar (much more likely) that would mean male pronouns. or if you want to be really stilted you can try avoiding using any sort of pronoun and only ever refer to me by name.

yea talking about forum thingie