The General Chat Thread

I posted it in the sub then hid it because they would spam the chat also guys should i put this song in a montage im making?

EDIT: *sub

I donā€™t have the time to go to peck park because if he doesnā€™t have to do it so Iā€™ll just go to park park later on the park park later on Saturday night and he came me to the park park later on the park park later he said he was gonna be the one to go to park park later on the park park later on Saturday night and he came me to the park park later

Deez nuts

Peck mark

U W0T M8

Park peck

:fire::fire::fire::fire::sob::sob::sob::triumph::triumph::triumph:

@Xaklor

yeaahh Iā€™ve been playing games other than realm a lot and just left for a while

wow thatā€™s a lot of notifications o_O

anyway are you actually going to be ā€œbackā€ or are you just checking in like scorchmist did during his break?

yea iā€™m back, Iā€™m looking forward to motmg and gonna be on the forums regularly

I just thought of the best way of beating the world record for most notifications.

Set every thread you find (especially forum games) to watching, and be gone for a few months.

But seriously, how did you get such a high number of notifications? :open_mouth:

EDIT; Ah, just saw your last post before your hiatus was on the 7th of March, and even if you only put a few active threads to watching, that could end you up with that kind of a number.
(Example: [Forum Game] Write a word from the last letter above you! would get you about a third of the number of notifications you got, assuming each post would yield a number on there.)

No, you only get a single noti for multiple replies on a watched thread.
I guess he had some categories under watched.

Why does @Glef have a different color

10/10 would join again :star_struck:

Brand new user. Basically Trust Level 0, aka ā€œBasic Userā€, will show in grey to distinguish them as someone who hasnā€™t spent much time here. It quickly goes away if they lurk a few minutes.

I would normally have something to say about said guild but no longer can I call this thread, shaxaos photo album or anything else disturbing.

Because after I saw that rotmg troller has made a csgo style rotmg item betting site, I really lost any compassion or understanding in humanity. I mean itā€™s made me take back anything Iā€™ve ever said about rotmg discords. It makes me wish i never learned english so i would of never came in contact with it in the first place. Iā€™d rather join isis then ever even come in contact with an individual who has even considered thinking about going to a rotmg gambling site. May God or whatever cosmic entity that governs the cosmos show no mercy on the souls of those people.

Gordon Ramsay pretty much sums up my reaction to it

holy crap. those notis

The only thing Iā€™m willing to bet is that his fans are still not going to realize heā€™s not a troll, just a con guy and a RWT shop owner.