The General Chat Thread

Last time I was playing the game I was pretty much just doing god lands till it made me want to quit.

quite the upgrade from last time I was active in game :slight_smile:

ew foul

I see fouls on both images ¯_(ツ)_/¯

[That’s why I said ew foul]

Why do people keep saying this? There was literally a time where nothing was soulbound, and most players who played back then seem to remember it very fondly

At the current time, duping and RWT are a very large issue (there is a bit of speculation that even Unity might not be able to stop them); recall that these were a large reason why items were soulbound in the first place. Since the game’s most powerful items are soulbound, there are major risks involved with making the items unsoulbound before duping and RWT are addressed, and could throw the game even further off balance. Perhaps things could be unsoulbound after duping and RWT are addressed, but any move to do so before then is likely to cause issues.

Hi, there. My guild officer has banished me to this place. @LudwiGa Talk to me.

no

in this sort of setting, deflation is inevitable. and when the game is so shallow to the point where uts are the only thing it has left to reward you with, deflating their worth would be even more disastrous for the game’s health than what it’s already struggling with.

compare the value of pixie pre-legacy-ification to the value of the more mainstream uts that were bought and sold in the unsb ut days. the difference in price is obscene, and it wasn’t because pixie is bad. everyone wanted pixies, but they still weren’t worth 50 life or whatever. this effect is exactly what would happen to all the uts if they suddenly became unsb. you can look at the price of the ring of decades for a pretty accurate modern picture, it’s basically considered mandatory for many players just because it has the highest hp and it still isn’t worth as much as the “good old days” uts were.

old days rotmg and certain pservers made it work because they had much smaller playerbases. the deflation effect hadn’t taken hold yet and no one cared badly enough to work out dupes and such. this is why it’s important to remember the other various differences between old and modern rotmg. they’re both rotmg but they’re very different games.

Yeah, I’ve always wished I had gotten into this game sooner, I knew of it, and first played when I was 11, but never really got into it and then stopped for several years and started up again recently.

That, but probably also the greater risk of dying due to the complete lack of pets, plus even lower droprates.

Of course I survive doing hard dungeons and then I get into spirte world lag for a second and then die Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk imma just stay with my 79 stars

sad, I guess imma quit for awhile. Rip soulless and deca, I could care less for the dbow, lbow and cbow

Doc is alive ?

@Doc Can you confirm?

He comes on occasionally I think, and lurks :wink:

@beatboxx would you prefer that I move your merching thing to player events, since it’s more of an advertisement for a discord than a guild.

Sure go for it thanks :slight_smile:

After over 7 years of this game, I finally got my first 8/8

That’s kinda depressing ngl.

I said something I shouldn’t’ve while in a bad mood, so I deleted it. Sorry.

Oh, no worries. We all get like that sometimes,
I totally understand. Hope you’re doing alright now though^^

I apologise if my post evoked anything unpleasant for you m8

’
V O P O R A K