The General Chat Thread

I’m not going to deny I only know of 2 other Sirius entities. One is the constellation, better known as Canis Major (which is also a black canine, so the only connection to my Sagittarius is being a constellation), and the other is an antagonist in the Bomberman franchise:

(I just liked this picture, I know it isn’t the original model)

Also, best of luck with growing your own pet! They’re extremely useful, even if they are a blight to the game structure.

imo the graveyard summary’s total fame is a better check if that’s what you want

Thought that was Orion from Brawlhalla for a second.

Neo posted a video of one of the two guild o3 runs we did, check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpM47NAJcho Second guild o3 video will be out soon

Glawi is yet to like every post in white bag thread v2

Hey, just asking, (not necessarily to become), but, how do you become a leader?

You have to be hand picked by the mods.

Ok thanks! Saw a few cool people with that title and wondered about it, but thanks for the quick reply!

That picture gave me so much nostalgia, that is also the first Sirius I thought of! I never even owned a N64, but my cousins did and I played Bomberman so much when I was over there. Never beat it.

Switch remaster when?

@Redox Just asking here real quick, but do you think it’s alright if I were to change the title slightly, considering the thread’s specifically about the Shatters? If you’d prefer for it to be a general “Vital Combat-caused problematic enemies”, then keeping the title’s fine too =w=

Unrelated, but @Baconocab would you be interested in knowing who gave which response in the latest Q&A? I saw you made a transcript, but you mentioned that you didn’t recognize who said what exactly - I could help with that .w.

I meant to write a bit more, but I did it late at night so i stopped after I finished the shatters stuff. It’s just supposed to be a general discussion about stuff that is a lot worse off after this update, I only wanted to start off with shatts but there’s a lot more that others may want to voice so i don’t want it to be another “shatters bad” thread

Can someone crosspost new patch notes everything’s so confusing :<

it’s not on reddit yet.

I just want to take a moment to apologize for being very against vital combat. Now that it’s here, the only thing that I have noticed is that my Assassin’s mp regens faster, which is a good thing. Deca has done a great job on this update!

Edit: I lied vital combat sucks. There goes my 8/8 assassin

Jk: real edit: I also noticed that cool yellow outline around the hp bars

The people on poll have spoken! It looks like off-topic is the next major thing I’m reading. Feast your eyes on the first threads created for this category:

Here goes nothing.

sure, if you send me that info i’ll add it in to the document. thanks

Stupid questions but… Should I start teleporting again after fame rework?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Up to you

0 voters

I wouldn’t stop running around for the heck of it, as that can be fun on quick characters (not to mention an aid to the cartographer/explorer bonuses as they stand), but being able to teleport when necessary is very helpful as someone who seldomly mooches keys. Do as you see fit.

@XBookwyrmX So, you’ve got some nerve proclaiming yourself to be Lord of books while I’m gone…

I’m here to take back my throne.

I challenge you to a reading competition. One book, first person to finish it gets to be the real Book.

NAME. YOUR. BOOK.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Just a whole lotta polls