The General Chat Thread

I’d rather you didn’t ask.

How’s your search for crystalized mist?

I just wish the fungal discord was bigger/did runs more often, because often the time periods that I play in they don’t even do 1 run :frowning: i know that they can’t really control it tho lol

just get some guildies and do a realm one

Yo what’s the hardest o3 miniboss? I’m assuming gemsbok is one of the easier ones as I was able to do it first try

If memory serves, Gemsbok was considered the easiest, and Leucoryx was considered the most difficult of all the mini-bosses.

With the tome update and nerf to the candles in Leucoryx, I think Dammah is by far the hardest at this point. Gemsbock and Beisa are both quite easy.

This is true. I haven’t heard many discussions on O3 on these forums after all the changes were taking place, so I’m behind on my knowledge.

Rly want vesture, coin, banner, enforcer and superior and genesis spell as well as lumiaire the most for whites

When you hop on a typing game after who knows how long.

42%20PM

I used to have 20 WPM, can you believe that? :joy:

Heeeeeey, is that Nitrotype?

Also, wow that’s fast. I think my record is only 127 wpm •^•

Yessir! Can’t seem to get above 130 after that weird incident. The fact that it was on a throwaway account still bugs me.

Did I just made fun of English anthem by accident?

A good piece of advice that still applies just as much nowadays as ever. Be careful what you type, everyone! You have the advantage of not needing to respond right away on this digital medium, so you can carefully calculate your answers. You even have the option to leave and cool off steam in an argument!

I know some of you are good at this already, but I feel like several of us could put this into practice more. (Just another random post from me.)

I am sexually aroused by the scent of pinecones

s*x

Aren’t we all

anything and everything you say can be used against you in court

would it be irrelevant to revive What Do You Miss About Old RotMG?

“no”