The General Chat Thread

yes

Pinecones: *exist*

Xaklor:

Anyone in the forums into fantasy football? I need to know whether to sell McKinnon or trust heā€™ll get touches

You could probably use this thread: Boomers thread ~Relive old memories~

Hey could you guys remind me how to update my RE forums profile, Iā€™ve come back a bit and my yellow star here is irking me

log out and back in to change star color

I tried that, like just out of realmeye in general?

I think I just logged out of the forums last time, but Iā€™d try that too.

has it worked (edit: okay it has)

I accidentally clicked the ā€œDeadā€ button on my 8/8 warriorā€¦ what should I do?

On your Realmeye? If thatā€™s the case, donā€™t sweat it. The moment you step into the nexus with that warrior again, itā€™ll register on Realmeye againā€¦ if it werenā€™t broken right now. I donā€™t know if itā€™ll show back up again until the websiteā€™s fixed.

However, bear this in mind: Realmeye is just a bot that tracks your stats. Itā€™s not even a part of the official game or been formally condoned by any of the companies! It has no power to do anything to your character directly. The ā€œkillā€ button is there for if mreyeball hadnā€™t already eliminated your character from off your Realmeye list.

Wow, everyone is changing their pfpā€™s now! I donā€™t know that mine is ā€œspookier,ā€ butā€¦ Iā€™m temporarily changing it to something a little more sinister? :no_mouth:

context

I donā€™t know that Iā€™d like to do much with my original pfp. I think it would turn out weird or ugly.

Also, I just forgot you guys still changed your pfps for Halloween and Christmas! I wasnā€™t sure if that was still a thing when October first hit, so I was pleasantly surprised to see the sudden changes with a few people lately.

Flirt moms omg

Yeah, I knew it didnā€™t affect the game, I was just making sure there wasnā€™t like a complex thing I had to do to show him on my RealmEye.

Since you clicked the dead button but itā€™s not dead, it will punish you by telling DECA to delete all of your characters and items in vault. Thatā€™ll teach you a lesson.

Whatā€™s customer support email

I need advice. In my current guild I have people that Iā€™m friends with, but they donā€™t really play that much and Iā€™m the only one who pops keys. Ideally, I would like to do a lot of dungeons with my guild, like lost halls and shatters, which I would want to do in small groups. The hardest dungeon I have done in my guild was a 5 person Untaris. This guild is the first real guild I have been in and the people in it are really nice, but I want to do more activities with them other than talking for 5 minutes if someone else is coincidentally on when I am. I am also an officer in my guild, so I donā€™t want to just throw that away. Any idea what I should do?

about time

first clear lol

and now 15 completes :slight_smile: