The great vit depression

The pally i was referring to got roasted by o2 (may she rest in peace)
my pet is 70/69 but im to lazy to go 70/70 because im feeding up another rare of the same family

comparing to the age where vit pots sell for 2:3 def. I think vit will most likely not rise beyond 1:1 def since it is pretty much obsolete because of pets.

I have 70/66 and i can rush abyss just fine on a 6/8 (but i have an 8/8, ofc)

I mean, it takes like, 2 minutes to rush, 5-6 to clear. Sewers practically take longer.

I think the system is fine. At least I like it better than when Vit was 4:1 and I constantly had to drag on people in abysses to ensure a solo.

get good

"flopped at grinding for a dblade."
oh i know this one! 160 abysses for a dblade that i died with the next day hell yea man
i have 80 vits right now :confused: after maxing a paladin and a ninja ā€¦i dont feel you

I think most people donā€™t do abby cause itā€™s pre dangerous or just canā€™t be bothered doing so

Yeah but they give a grantee of 1 def, which most of the time is twice what you get in an abby, so it it faster to do a sew or to do an abby, then find another one and do that too?

If it makes you feel any better I had a 640 abby with no dblade dryspill. then I got like 3 in the course of a week :confused:

oh i did 160 on a single caracher. it has been 5 months since i got a dblade and that was a reskin one that i gotā€¦

And Woodland. . . . I WANT THAT BOW NO MORE VIT PLS

Sounds like youā€™ll not have a problem with the Moth quest when it rolls around to you, at least. :smile:

I agree that is almost not worth it. Maybe make it drop more commonly like in the pots in the lost halls trooms? (Trust it would be more common). Maybe increase the pot chance drop from events like sphinx and herm to troll the jugg farmers that use loot pots?

Do you think Vit pots are getting low? They are costing a def, mostly for each! Do you think making VITS rare is a good idea?

You know whatā€™s weird?
Vit depression also depends on players.

1. People are too lazy to do dangerous abbys

Vit depression is unintentionally caused by Deca

First by remove a DEF from abyss make abyss not worthwhile for just a vit .

Second by make abyss drop from white demon instead of medusa make abyss rarer than ever before. ( medusa is the most common god in godland for some reason )

that why the vit price rises.

when i max a character 6/8 vit is always the last stat i maxed

And begin the reminiscingā€¦

Vits used to be 1:2 def back in the day. Abysses were hard af, took ages to complete and didnā€™t drop def. Hell, you were grateful if you didnā€™t spawn in lava.

You young kids donā€™t know how good you have itā€¦ :smiley:

Nope, all gods have the same spawn rate, itā€™s just your impression. On my part, the god I feel like I encounter the most is the ent god.

Funny how I constantly run abysses on my NPEs when Iā€™m maxing vit, and getting both def and vit every 2-3 runs, and sometimes even more from trooms. People tend to exaggerate a lot - def still drops there, not guaranteed like in sewers, but pretty often. So yeah just donā€™t be lazy and run abysses for vit - and def potions will come too. They are super fast and fairly easy on melees with pets.