The Shade(another katana using class)

Quick Edit: The weapon also now subtracts 11 from arc gap. (because apparently arc gap of tiered weapons are 11)

Like many others, I have decided, why not attempt to make a new katana class. Of course, like others, I struggled with what would turn into a unique class and what would make it exactly like all others. I think that the ability of the class is unique, doubling the number of projectiles while adding an amplitude of 0.5 for a set period of time.
However, like others, I also struggled and many other aspects, some of which were never changed. For one, I could not think of a single half decent basic sprite so please don’t mention how shitty my charachter sprite is because I already know it’s really bad!

STATS
HP: 750
MP: 252
Def: 25
Atk: 55
Dex: 75
Wis: 60
Vit: 50

On t12 katana

On Doku No Ken

On Void Blade

On Sullen Blade

Very balanced DPS

?? Wait is the ninja buffed white the warrior isn’t?

No, the warrior is buffed (If you look at the lower right how it says Combined DPS Graphs that takes the DPS that the ability does along with the weapon) I used the dps that the UT that triple the shots would do. I also changed the stats on the masamune to match that of the sadamune as the sadamune isn’t on Pfiffel.

Sorry. No idea how pfiffel works. Yeah but juggernaut gives armored while that ability gives slowed. Sure your dbs is high but you have to get close while slowed

It’s fine. This class would do wayy too much damage though. Almost 8k DPS alone without any buffs is insane.

this is liek the real class cannon :stuck_out_tongue: . No range and no tank.

With basically everyone in the game having pets now, a ton of which are at least legendary, tanking wouldn’t be much of an issue. And having a true range of about 2.6 tiles is still a good amount of range to be doing almost 8k dps

Wait, for this graph, did you use normal ninja stats or the modified ones because I’m getting only 6,400 dps image

You forgot to add in all the other parts of the set. You know that abilities, armors, and rings give more dps right?

Yeah you’re right. I figured that out too late and was too lazy to edit :stuck_out_tongue:

just wondering but is this based off of maplestory?

No. I have never played the game before

oh okay just wondering. at least it isnt another samurai idea so i commend you on that

only

ngl that’s a fuckton of dps

at 2.54 on a hide class. Not really considering you’re also slowed

Sounds like playing your class is a choice between playing an unmaxed Mundane Ninja and dying right on the spot.

idk man, that doesn’t exactly look like fun

But that’s only if you choose to play that specific generator. You can choose to use the standard tiered ones which don’t give you that high dps (still high dps) but in exchange also don’t give slowed. I feel like the one that gives slowed could be useful in safer stages where the boss doesn’t do as much dps but is vulnerable

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.