The Ship has Landed!

Text

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐›๐จ๐š๐ซ๐!

"No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it."

Greetings! Nameโ€™s Rose, but you can also call me by my IGN: Mismagius. Iโ€™m a blue star still learning the ropes of Realm after a year long hiatus. Iโ€™ve been playing this game on and off for about five years, and Iโ€™ve enjoyed the game through and through until I quit later on down the line.

Now that Iโ€™ve returned, Iโ€™ve been looking for some people to play alongside. Thatโ€™s where this guild comes into play. Iโ€™m not going to focus this on higher skilled players, or newcomers, and I am leaving this open to anyone who takes interest in joining this humble abode.

Requirements:

• Be active. (1)

• Be respectful with your peers.

• Be patient with those who arenโ€™t as experienced as you.

We have:

• An organized Discord server with my hope of it growing big overtime.

• Players dedicated to making the guild feel homely and a comforting place to reside in.

• Cooperative dungeon runs every now and then. While it depends on who has keys, most times weโ€™ll just chill in realms waiting for dungeons to pop.

My timezone is GMT-5, though Iโ€™m not limiting guildmates to have that timezone. Anyone anywhere can come in!

(1) Activity does NOT include participating in every dungeon or playing the game for hours/days on end, but at least come online every now and then.

How to apply:

• Contact me through Discord! // rosetaxi#1013

• Contact me through Realm! // IGN: Mismagius.

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.