The White Bag Thread v2

*happiness noise*
Even if it’s on testing, having a Bulwark is really cool :D
Too bad its texture is still missing after all these years tho.

I got geb ring as a level 13 preist (that preist was hella lucky i got 2 lifes from that tomb)

and then died at level 19 in a lod :c

One down, 3 to go.

why finally and it’s a meh sword

It’s finally cause I have yet to get it and want at least one to say I have gotten it.

Soloed the towers and Keyper for this – totally worth it.

Minmap is not as untidy as it could be as did MT after first three towers. But had to walk across half the map for one of the last two (split godlands). Then dragged him after me during his first phase, and ‘chased’ him in his last phase; i.e. tried to catch up with him but with gods in the way most of the time, only actually catching up after walking across all of godlands.

Was able to drag him well outside godlands on the first phase. Only stopped halfway through midlands (on the right of the map) when I had done enough damage, otherwise would have tried for the beach !

The Keyper is a horribly designed event

Forgot to upload this one.

\o\ |o| /o/

Please dont tell me this is rare

it’s not it’s fairly common but also a pretty meh white

Great. I can live in peace now.

why did u die lol

oh fuck

i got it too, wondering if they buffed the drop rates of the sword

I am genuinely upset and disappointed. My day, along with week, month and perhaps year, has been ruined. Thank you DECA games for encouraging negative behavior in a pixel flash game. I shall now proceed to [This section has been removed from the text and the user has been warned] This is honestly disappointing and I think this is a way that DECA can improve this product. Removing this ‘ray katana’ from this game will honestly improve the morale, fiber and happiness of all players.

Thanks, Diamondest

YOU TOOK MY RAY KATANA. >:c

Also.

NEVERMIND

I mean there was literally a 1.5x LOD event

da grate salmon will enjoy this.

Found another Apiary Armor during a Nest solo 0u0
This will make a fine replacement for my Archer’s CSilk!