The White Bag Thread v2

Very happy with the skin from calendar rewards! The only other warrior skin I have is the horrible beefcake one from the original Rifts season, so this perfect.

Delicious!

Another!

This is nice

I didn’t get wind flower ninja. I am sad now.

Life is full of disappointments.

What did you get?

The shrine priestess you probably wanted, which for me was a duplicate skin.

:c I got random trickster skin I can’t even remember the name of; any other skin would’ve been better.

Over 8 years of playing, and now I finally have my first jugg! Still looking forward to seeing it drop for the first time from a sphinx or hermit, but very happy nonetheless.

maybe I can get a divine someday poggers

wow 9800th post

some sews luck:

one chance on 210 to get heal mheal electic, be like me and get it first try :)))

Fitting drop location haha

I feel ya bud, I got the ring and orb at the same lich and got double duked by the game.

The game now wants you to have crowns.

Apparently you can also get the runes from the events i.e. not just the dungeons.

nope haha it’s alright though I’m fine with my heal/mheal/decoy pet already, this one is just going to be for fusing

Dang, those are the two that I have been wanting to get! I have murky and the dagger, really wanting the ST poison and void blade. And the skin, of course.

ye, i want the dagger for the set and the skin just looks awesome.

first nest white (because of the sacrifice, of course), not compaining it is a dagger, far from that
look at the amount of hp pots :fearful:

Eh,too many helms.