The White Bag Thread

I officially love ninja now. Thank you hermit. Ainā€™t no way I was getting a shot of the bag. Even a .0001% chance of a lag death is too much :wink:

Glawi are you proud of me?<3

Also got this right before I died on wiz ppe:c

I only wanted the prism and now I got 3 armors in 5 days.
If I get one more I wont even pick it up.

too lazy to crop donā€™t judge me please.

Iā€™m triggered, not because of the white bags, but of that WARRIOR SKIN!!!
EDIT:Why do most white stars have anime backgrounds?

Very proud nwn
But rip :c again

I died on like 10 ppes today lol, Iā€™m currently starting a sorcerer and will do a necromancer next.

Iā€™ve seen posts about this multiple times on both the forums and Reddit there has never been proof provided and there is nothing on the hacking forums about such thing therefore I am led to believe that everyone that thinks they have experienced this just got deselect scammed.

F*** wrong thread

Lol good luck

Wrong thread bud xd

Well, since I got jugg last night, I was thinking I need to start grinding to make one of those sick warriorsā€¦ I was dreading looking for fire armor. Today some guy popped a couple for free, and in the first one I got it :smiley: Iā€™m going to be giving him something nice. (Now how on earth am I going to manage getting a crown?..)

you should log out and back in to get your yellow star in the forums.

Fair enough. (did this do it?..) Hereā€™s hoping it worked XD

Itā€™s not a white but hey itā€™s something :3
6/8 ppe btw ;3

Still no fulmi ;n;

If youā€™re too lazy for cropping, what you need is alt+printscreen.
It only copies the window that is currently active, which you can then upload by pasting it to an uploading service or to a realmeye forums post. (technically also an uploading service)

Cbow from pub ot :DD

Best way to show off your jems

thanks for the tip! didnā€™t know. need to ingrain into muscle memory now.