The White Bag Thread

All of the items are actually very useful for different situations. If Defense means nothing or you want a lot of Speed, then Leaf Hide is amazing; if you want a lot of damage or speed, Water Robe is amazing; Fire Dragon is amazing for DPS and so is Sullen; Midnight Star only costs 90 MP and grants 4 Seconds of Paralyzed, which is higher than any other ability can give.

leaf hide gets trickster over 1k HP.

The problem, is DPS is not an issue for pretty much any class. Therefore, there is no real purpose in seeking out these items.

Itā€™s like dblade, you can reach sb without it easily

it literally gives +4 atk, which is barely anything, especially since sb thresholds are so goddamn low nowadays.

under no circumstance would i EVER use it, even on my jugg warr, unless itā€™s purely for aesthetics.

I never said that I didnā€™t care about the game, or about the items. If anything, iā€™m somewhat like you, thereā€™s a lot of whites that iā€™ll just calmly accept now, but for anything which I rarely get, or if itā€™s my first one, then iā€™ll certainly be excited about it. Like when I got my first Bulwark, I knew how rare it was, and I kinda freaked out, when I got my second one, I just kinda accepted it, same thing with my two Kageboshis.

If DPS isnā€™t an issue, then why do so many people wear Crown?

uh, because it looks cool

So does Deca.

It looks cool also it has a sort of weight behind it. Itā€™s a rare white in one of the arguably hardest dungeons in the game. Itā€™s also just a better pyra which plenty of people also wear.

If it was because of its rarity, people would also just outright wear the full sets from Lost Halls 24/7. They come from the hardest dungeon in the game.

If it was because of the way it looks, then people would be wearing aesthetic sets no matter where you went.

You canā€™t escape that the reason people like to wear Crown is because it gives extremely high DPS and very decent Health.

1. Many of the lost halls items in their current stage, have no synergy. Some items such as sourcestone or lodestone only work on 1-2 classes. Marble seal has little use, along with a good majority of the items. However there ARE people who where the set because of itā€™s incredible rarity as well as minor function. I did say that function played a pivotal role in determining whether you should equip an item or not.
  2. No, aesthetics paired with functionality is what pushes people towards wearing it.
  3. I only have ice crowns on my characters to really ā€œshow offā€, I could easily use a frimarra as stated earlier, dps is not an important factor in the game as sb thresholds are so low.

Everything still boils down to opinions in this as well, but itā€™s not just your own here. Some find the Crown aesthetically pleasing, some find it cool to wear because of its rarity, but the majority use it for what it does, not simply because of the way that it looks or how rare it is.

Some people may prefer Ice Crown over the regular Crown, and sure, thatā€™s a way that the aesthetic of the item takes a part of this, but so would any other item reskin. The only reskin I can think of that actually would make a difference to wear is the Summer Solstice staff, because people have told me its shots have a bigger hitbox.

I only wear Ice crowns because Iā€™ve never gotten a crown :frowning: (too lazy to do shatters)

boi iā€™ve never gotten any shatters ring except for a single ice crown

uh, then do more shatters
for the record, it took me 250 shatts to get a bracer and even then that was from a fucking event. still havenā€™t gotten a bracer from sentinel yet.

Iā€™ve got 6 ice crowns from one of the 3 ice tombs deca did. Iā€™ve gotten 2 bracers(1 legit 1 from a chest event) and no gemstones or regular crowns so I guess I canā€™t complain ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

this is kinda random but i got 4 bracers only by playing a year

I do as many Shatters as I can. I usually get nothing.

The Event was not forgiving, either. I got like, 5 Ub Wis rings, 4 Forgotten Rings, 2 Sentient Staves, 3 Ub MP rings, and I even got 2 of the same skin.

heh last shitters event, i got 7 tiny avatar skinsā€¦