This a glitch? [Marble Colossus]

when killed by the laser, it says Marble Colossus. The laser is part of the marble colossus’s attacks, not a separate entity from itself(like forgotten king, where it says "Shtrs Lasr #"
Edit:
nvm i’m stupid

There’s a tag on enemies called <DisplayId> that doesn’t need to be unique to that enemy. In fact, it can be shared by 2 enemies in the same dungeon.
The Shtrs Lasr thing is just because Kabam was lazy and didn’t use it.

「B A M B O O Z L E D」

put dis in da death thread

This is a major flaw in the MBC fight, it should stay here, not the death thread.

Edit: moved to bugs and known issues

if you have […], yes. […] can survive fuckin ice spheres. […]? no

Please don’t name hacked clients - Shatter

lmao ur not ob…

btw was reffering to the small text

So basically what I’m hearing is, if you insta Marble Colossus during a future lost halls event (god forbid…) the chest won’t spawn, just like in shatters.

Not sure if you just mis-worded that but there’s no chest at MBC.

however the void won’t spawn and this terrifying thing can happen (if the invisable entity is stasised). Devs are aware and a fix is hopefully on it’s way.

I was hypothetically discussing a future lost halls motmg event in which there would be some form of post-boss chest.

After all, lost halls is now THE end-game dungeon. It would be a shame if there were no event, even if it did require some form of clearing (obviously you can’t fully clear, but still. Something could be worked out)

Ah while that could be a thing I guess they’ll have to think of something more creative then clear the whole dungeon

And yes if the insta still worked like this while there was a chest, the chest would not spawn.

Edit: and yes I only read the first line before making my comment.

wait you mean you HAVEN’T been killing the 100% guaranteed white bag drop chest located in each lost halls? Sucks for you man

Legit just happened to me :/, bit irritated. Was gonna make a post but someone already did. Is there a possible way to get compensated?

This happened because they instad boss with gravel instead of doing it properly. It has happened in a Lost Halls I was in. Pro Tip: Don’t use gravel on Marble.

Complain on the forums until u get pity donations

Everytime I see this I think of the memey reddit post that says “Is this a glitch or a feature?” and I just can’t what is going on.

/shrug

wow xD

No, it’s a F E A T U R E.

someone put a bagston on an insta’ed Marble colo

wow I would hate if I got popped like that

i think that classifies as “not my fault DECA, fix your game”