This a glitch? [Marble Colossus]

Be careful when going to your loot, I dont want this happening to you.

[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!
The Death Thread

WHat? That’s not a [?]. That’s a [!]. Just when you think the boss is dead, BOOM. Ripped. I think you can report that.

This is pretty scary. If I ever feel the need to do a lost halls I’ll keep this glitch in mind. If it doesn’t explode on death then this will happen I think.

are your getting new character?

also for those who didn’t die in there
they hacker

I think they didn’t die because they waited before they went in/ weren’t greedy warriors.

for THOSE WHO GO IN THERE AND LOOT
and DIDN’t died they use auto nexus

Basically, the Marble Colossus creates a separate entity to create the lasers so it can bypass the projectile cap per entity. If the Marble Colossus is killed too quickly, it doesn’t despawn this laser entity.

Fortunately, I’m pretty sure Kiddforce and Deca are looking into it.

Can you imagine getting a white bag you go to pick it up and that happens. That would just kill me internaly. Rip those comrades may they rest like warriors.

That bagston sure fooled a lot of people.

Would […] work if it an insta pop?

So many people with auto nexus.

Actually, looking back at the video, it seems that someone Stasis’d the laser object (probably with an Orange Drake) just before the Colossus would’ve despawned it. I hope this gets fixed soon, as well.

I just want a general fix for Orange Drake’s stasis… It’s stasising immune stuff left and right!

Like the Forgotten King, eh? So, is it possible to kill these entities once they spawn, or are they already present/have high enough HP (e.g. 100,000) to survive traps, unlike the King’s lasers?

They should be unkillable.

Considering they’re in a Lost Halls, it probably was a Gravel, which can also stasis unstasisable (?) enemies. Because of that, the situation on the video might not be that rare.

Putting gravel and the laser object on the same dungeon was a big oversight.

I was assuming that it was an Orange Drake, as an Orange Drake could Stasis just the laser object and avoid the MBC itself.

Unless the laser entity Decays after the MBC, Gravel wouldn’t work.

that’s from reddit :C

MBC uses a separate object (2 of them) to spawn his tentacles. Because else some overflow stuff happens with the amount of Bullets created by one Object, and basically, the earth explodes if that overflow happens.

What happened here is that people winstakilled the Colossus with Gravel (Beecause Gravel/Stasis drakes trigger some transition checking fuckery and tl;dr server doesn’t know it should transition if the HP threshold is met for some seconds)

Which allowed for an insta MBC, which results in the Tentacle Entities not dying (The MBC has to tell them to stop shooting, which he does at the end of his final phase, which got skipped)

Then, it seems someone graveled the tentacle spawners so they stopped shooting for… 3 seconds?

Then they unstasised and people died the end