This is what you get for Oryxmas 2020

I assume RDTWOO considered trading a better solution and wants that instead.

play for a month, see how many blue prints you have then reassess. I’ve had 3 drop

Thanks for actually having reading comprehension abilities.

This system isn’t meant to make you able to get every white in the game instantly. It just gives an easier method if your luck is really bad. Chances are, you’ll get a jugg blueprint before you get an actual jugg.

In the last room of Santa’s Workshop, in the very front row, is a large, white present, with a light-blue bow. This acts as the “completion” checker for Santa’s Workshop, now that the new system checks for a certain enemy to be killed to consider a dungen “completed”.
It’s a little unfortunate for lower-dps characters, admittedly; ideally it’d still use the old system, but I don’t know how feasible that would bee.

Keep in mind that blueprints, while set in stone, are quite flexible in the items they grant. They always - with the exception of O3 whites, Jugg, and Omni - contain a mix of items that aren’t necessarily dropped by the dungeon they drop from.
Case in point: a paramount blueprint that unlocks three non-Nest whites.

Now, with that said, I don’t know how the blueprints are distributed, exactly. An exaltation dungeon like the Nest apparently drops paramount blueprints, yes, but exalted ones? Or those listed, single-item ones?
I think knowing that will determine whether the system really fails to cancel out RNG enough.

(That said, being able to buy blueprints in the Nexus with fame is another blow to reducing RNG. it’s not free, but it’s not exactly too difficult to amass a decent amount of fame quickly - albeit annoying that we still need our characters dead to use their fame…)

yeah, chances are. Chances are you play for 8 years and get an oreo. That doesn’t change the fact that there is potential to be incredibly unlucky. I would rather trade in 9 whites for something I want instead of praying I get the blueprint I want in 8 years of gameplay

so you just want to have every white in the game delivered to your gift chest? imo RNG is one of the fun parts of the game and it seems like you don’t want it anymore.

Then why was UT forge added in the first place? Why not just grind for white bags like how it was before? UT forge was added for a reason dude. And blueprints work against it.

plus, how am I asking for the game to deliver whites to my gift chest? I would straight up rather have them triple the cost of UT forge but remove blueprints.

blueprints are the only things balancing it

Annnnnnnd there is the toxic comment we’ve all been waiting for. “I like RNG so fuck off if you don’t like it hehe”.

what happened to this?

Also I said I won’t be responding to your bad-faith comments specifically (although I guess I am breaking that right now), don’t twist my words.

I’m only saying that if you don’t like this game, don’t play it.

Who are you? I don’t think I even replied to anything you said until like now? Do you have some beef with me?

I think he saw what you said and was opposed to it, so he responded.

Stay civil and if you can’t, remove yourself from the thread and take some deep breaths.

please learn to disagree with each other in a less abrasive manner, it’s entirely possible to express that you very strongly disagree with someone else without calling them a childish braindead fool who wouldn’t know the difference between their left hand and a particularly strange carrot if their mom held their hand through the entire reasoning process for them.

shatter also has some great advice. if you’re mad, leave. you’ll probably be better able to argue for your position after cooling down a bit too.

totally using that insult someday

jokes aside, that’s why I deleted the more offensive parts of my posts. I had lost my temper and said some things I shouldn’t have

=

yay I got a skull

Bug: You can drink hp/mp pots when you’re hp/mp is full.

Edit: other than the p2w stuff with forge (which I guess is gonna happen) this is a pretty dope update, fun event.

i’m pretty sure that’s a thing that’s been here since, like forever.
i might be wrong though, so feel free to correct me.

i wouldn’t call this a bug, but i wouldn’t call this a feature as well, as idk if that was intentional or not.

yeah, so far, other then that, i kinda like this update

Depends - you can do it from bags or inventory, but you didn’t use to be able to drink from the potion slot if you were full (I haven’t tested this though).