Tiered items reshade! Part 1

I wanted to keep the items almost identical to how they look in game because in my opinion rotmg sprites are too cool to change them too much, but I’ve added some well needed shading and slight color changes to make them suit the new rotmg style more

I added t15 items too!

Pretty nice!

Bows have been given a new coat of paint with the recent bow rework, so I don’t think those are making it in.
The other weapons have been lagging behind the new rotmg artstyle though, and these sprites look more consistent with newer additions, while also being touched up subtly enough to not ruin the classic realm look. Definitely a good addition.

I like the progression of wand handles T4 through T6.
The fire dagger looks great too, but I’m not too sure about the fire sword due to how iconic the current one is.

The T15s all look awesome.

I’d suggest submitting these to fan content through DECA’s site: https://remaster.realmofthemadgod.com/?page_id=1835
If any of these make it into the game, You’ll be rewarded in gold.

Thanks for all this feedback! I think you’re right about the bows, I just kinda wanted to touch up on every tiered weapon just for the sake of it haha. Now that you mention it, fire sword should look more like the original, it is iconic, and also, I didn’t know that I can submit these to DECA, thanks :3

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.