Tiered Weapons Resprite (Again, Project Deus)

Frick it. I’m going to do it again.
Now it’s even more of an overkill than it was before, personally I love them but I know that it’s way way too much for rotmg, so I’m not expecting everyone to like them.

Presentation I posted is an experimental thing, so if you prefer just a wall of items like I used to do it’s below.
Here

Wall of sprites v

Of course I’m down for any kind of feedback you have!

Oh! it actually looks like the daggers are meant to be thrown now! I think those in particular would look good with a rotation speed.

I like most of these, except of the few last tiers. They’re way too pserver-ish imo. I always liked the idea of all tiered items being in the same palette within tiers. Really new player friendly as well.
Btw dont use double outline (first picture), it looks really bad. If you dont want to use outer shadow that’s okay. but just leave it as is, It will be better.

I can’t really disagree with what you said about last tiers.
More or less my goal was to make them closer to an UT than tiered item, but I could probably stick with it only to T14 like I did in my previous take on respriting weapons.

I can’t really figure out when double outline works and when not. I used it often for the sake of better readibility on black backgrounds, but since I made background myself this time it might’ve been unnecessary.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.