Tinker+

< /facepalm >

Did you ever mention that it had to be a drop from a dungeon boss?

I didn’t…

I think it’s kind of obvious that the white has to drop from a dungeon that has a mark, that’s how whites in quest chests work already.

where did they ever say you could buy a jugg or ogmur? This system, if it were implemented, would be similar to the system we already have, where you can trade in marks for a white that corosponds with the dungeon marks you turn in.

If there was a system that gave you whites you’d have to make the mark amounts much higher, 100 for a guaranteed white from a godlands dungeon, and 75 for a guaranteed white from a end game dungeon, of course the marks would have to come from a dungeon corresponding to the rarity of the item (75 shatters marks for an end game dungeon white, not 75 sprite marks for an end game dungeon white).

I think there should still be a random rotation, so you can’t just turn in sprite marks constantly in order to get sewers whites.

To be honest I just want old tinkerer back I don’t even use quest chests because I only have like 10 chests. I’d much rather run around and look for garbage items to get loot drop potions to use for the event chests that Deca releases, as I ran out of loot drop potions during MOTMG so I have had to use 20 minute clovers which are inefficient. All I’m saying is Deca please bring back old tinkerer I know a lot of new players don’t have a lot of vaults so people don’t use them.

It’s not kind of obvious, no. It’s not even remotely close. He should’ve mentioned it, not everyone can have the exact same thought as him. Hence why we have the forums, we haven’t advanced to the cyborg level of technology yet where all of our brains are interwoven.

mmmmm tbh I like the idea of getting whites, but it’s gonna be too easy for some people to collect em by grinding dungeons :slight_smile:

Okay even assuming you can’t trade it in for event whites, trading in a bunch of easily farmed marks for a crown or braver or whatever you need from tinkerer is really dumb and overpowered. I can easily farm any 50 marks and get a white quickly.

Read my other comment made after my response to you, I already covered that.

If you know anything about the current way the tinkerer works currently it should be obvious, if you can’t get a mark from it you can’t earn it through marks.

No… Even then, that is not enough. You would have to make it something like 200 and 150. Even then, it’s a interesting idea but just shouldn’t be implemented. As noted before, all this does is make it easier for P2W players to get their whites.
Along with that, no amount of marks should ever gurantee a white because you don’t even have to hit SB in order to get a mark.

75 shatters is quite alot, in a similar amount I’ve already gotten 6 whites from it. although I could agree with it being raised a little bit.

With that logic keys shouldnt be a thing at all, as they help p2w players.

To get a mark you have to hit soulbound damage, go to a sewers or sprite and hit the boss only once or twice (with a low damage weapon), you will not get a mark, the only guaranteed loot you get from sb damage is a mark.

1. You might just be lucky. I’ve done 123 sentinentals, 75 archmages, and 12 forgotten kings. 0 Whites.
  2. No, keys give P2W a higher chance to get whites. Giving a white for every 75 marks gives them a guranteed white which is a entirely different thing.
  3. Actually the SB damage for mark is lower then the standard SB damage for other forms of loot.

1. Not really, I cant get any of the “common” whitebags that everyone complains about getting too many of.
  2. Both give P2Ws a higher chance for better loot, but that doesn’t make them bad ideas. You would have to be decent at the game to get to the Forgotten King 75 times.
  3. I’ve never heard any official confirmation from Deca/Kabam confirming that there are individual SB thresholds.

1. That doesn’t mean that you’re lucky when it comes to shatters whites.
  2. However, forgotten king isn’t the only dungeon you have to run 75 of, is it? If it is, this is a bad idea for a entirely different reason
  3. Kabam couldn’t have confimred because marks didn’t exist when Kabam reigned and DECA won’t realease anything so… However, the majority of people agree that this is a fact.

1. Idk, Ive seen people with less shatts than me with more whites.
  2. Considering you can’t really stack multiple different items together I’d assume you would have to do 75 of the same dungeon.
  3. I heard rumors that whites such as prot and pyra had different SB thresholds back in Kabam’s day. Just because some people say that something is true, that doesn’t make it true, unless Deca will release some info on it I’ll just stick with the belief that everything has the same SB threshold; the same logic applies to lucky items and over damage.

Welcome to the real world. RNG is a piece of shit and that’s whay makes the game entertaining. 75 of the same dungeon does not mean 75 shatters. You can instead save 75 of a much easier dungeon like OT. For your third one, sure… Deca doesn’t release anything so you’re just going to keep that belief and I can’t do shit about it.

Note: I’m getting lazier with my responses because I have better shit to do but I got to respond

please, don’t let me keep you from real life.