Tradable Soulbound items (some)

I was just thinking if some soulbound items were trade able after a certain milestone such as either how long you have been playing the game or after becoming red or orange star.

I just mainly want this so I can trade for skins again. :confused: It was one of the most satisfying things for me. I also see no reason why rare equipment like the Doom Bow or Helm of the Juggernaut or the Cloak of the Planewalker should be account bound. :confused:

Deca really just does this to lower duping, i.e. Gentleman and King Knifeula were once SB due to high duping reports.

But no to the idea, Would you really just want whites stars jacking each other off with Juggs? And I could have made a mule 5 years ago, so that would give me the ability to trade UTs? It does encourage muling and fame training, so probably not.

For skins, this would be okay.

Duping would still happen

No, just no.

Making rare UT like Doom Bow, Jugg and others tradeable will make dungeons like Undead Lair more useless.
And, it will broke the game. Seriously, just imagine buying a Dbow, a Jugg in the nexus. Actually some event ut’s are useless and then, make some event bosses useless, BUT making UTs like this tradeable will make all event bosses useless.
The principe of dungeon farming, exploring will be lost because all players can buy UTs. It’s just broken.

Lol, who said anything about buying them for $.

Rwt exists and always will exist. If uts become tradeable for some people what do you think will happen

What is ‘rwt’?

Real world trading. So money for items. It’s against terms of service

I would say that Vanities could be tradeable, but all others wouldn’t do. I mean, vanities aren’t worth much anyways, all they do is look cool.

lel comletely same rarities… plane vs jugg

But yeah i would want to trade some of the skins and vanities

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.