TradeOTMG RotMG Trading Discord

Today I launched TradeOTMG a discord dedicated to trading,
all trades are moderated and the discord is watched for spam and chat flow to keep the trading easy for players. We also host giveaways and other events on the forum.

The discord server is clean and easy to understand unlike many other servers
You will also not have to worry about chat getting in the way of trades because casual conversation is not allowed on the trade discord

This could be used a central place for trade with the players who enjoy using discord (a lot of you) and can clean up clutter on other Guild / Community discords by replacing the #trading channels in many servers.

Just leaving a slight update!
We have now grown to 183 members and have grown rapidly.
Our staff have done a tremendous job of keeping all trading experience within our community smooth and on track. Our first event was a success (was shocked at the amount of people who showed up) and we plan to continue hosting events as our community grows!

I would like to let everyone know that our trading discord could help your merching skills and get you more involved with this community. We have many knowledgeable traders and also hand selected Price Advisor’s that you can message for any advice you need for trading or prices. Users review prices with reactions so you know if you’re getting a good or bad deal and the community is run smoothly and we are very happy with the outcome, and would like to say thank you!

Join today! https://discord.gg/DueWj6k

MerchOTMG (Trading Discord) (UPDATED)
TradeOTMG (#1 Trading Discord Returns) (2 Years Later)

Would like to moderate this discord.

Can vouch for @IAmShurima

I think this is a very cool idea that will be extremely useful. No longer will trading channels be isolated across separate discords! This will create a single, massive trading hub!

Sounds like a very good idea. I recommend you cross post this on r/rotmg and maybe get it verified by the reddit so they put it on the sidebar. A clean trading hub where people can chat and negotiate for items would be really helpful, I think.

ahh cool. does this have anything to do with the realm lattern?

what does trade police do?

i like how shatter is trade police, but has absolutely no clue on prices.

Reddit has too many trolls tho, so be careful

Check the main post for an update!!
<3

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.