Treasure Amulet (Tcave White Bag idea)

They don’t stack. I realized that would be OP af.

yeah lol :smile:

People might just switch on the item 5 seconds before killing a boss/chest.

I mean, people pot loot pots before chests anyway, so it’s just like infinite loot pots. We get loot pots easily enough that it’s not breaking the game or anything.

I would honestly never wear any rings other than this one if i could. :sunglasses:

However I feel you should only be allowed to equip it while in the nexus. You should still be able to un-equip it whenever you want though.

As for the sprite, the shading is really weird. The chain has no shading and the pendant needs slightly subtler shading. I would of also used the color scheme of the loot drop potion to fit the loot dropping nature of the item.

So make it a vanity? okay then.

HEY! Don’t make fun of my smartness.

What Ickabod means is that you can wear it in the realm but you can’t take it off and put it on again unless in the nexus. So it can’t just be swapped out at a chest.

Guys, Tcave is a special dungeon in the sense that it is very easy to do, and you can potentially land multiple pots. You can give it UTs, but I don’t think it should be powerful, especially since item effectiveness is usually increased along with dungeon difficulty.

Also, I don’t think it really infringes on this, but It’s quite similar.

Sounds a lot like luck, although not exactly…

At the end of the day, this is just one person’s opinion, but I can’t say I’m terribly excited about this item’s idea. Don’t be discouraged, though! It won’t be the first time that my paranoid tendencies toward change be proven unfounded.

With the number of people who are so closed minded, this game is going to become very stagnant in its progress.

Something slightly out of the norm yet totally viable within the coding = “No its OP”
“ABSOLUTELY NO”
“People would only use in certain situations” (EP?)

Game will die if it succumbs to people without an open mind.

IMO to make the ammy more interesting it should have some stat bonuses to make it a regular use item, feed power and all the things that go along with an item people would want to use. Then make it super rare: CoTT is already rare + 1/1000 drop rate. BOOM not game breaking, totally exciting to enter CoTT and makes the game a bit more interesting.
However I think it should be a Golden Lamp of Luck, to fit in with the Djinn idea behind the cave of treasure.

Let’s do some math. The average white has a 1/1000 or 0.1% chance of dropping. With a 10% increase, it becomes 11/10000(0.11%). Plus the loot drop boost doubling your chances, you’re looking at 11/5000 for 30 minutes only.

That’s 0.22%! Gland pot drops would be 2.2% for 30 minutes. I’d say that’s pretty balanced letting it stack with loot pots.

I think that being open-minded is healthy for the state of the game. However, the difficult part is being open-minded and being critical at the same time, I think.

For this Idea, I’m not terribly excited because it increases drop rate at a cost of extra stats of a ring, effectively playing in hard-er mode, and frankly, that’s not for me, which is why I’m not terribly excited. I’m not even done with this game’s mid-game content.

I like UTs which switch up gameplay, but being fairly balanced; the new ST bow I like because it’s an EP if you dare to sit on the enemy, and it basically has 2 true ranges for its 2 shots to hit. I’d like to have it, but I’m not that far ahead yet.

In fact, I like how Deca is handling things. First, the hive (early), then the sewers (mid) then the nest (late), and later we will get the Lost Halls, which will redefine “end-game”!.

Makes me wonder the UTs we can get from there :thinking:

Spriting has never been my strong suit :smile:

Then again, the amulet could simply stop working the moment you switch to something else - within that realm or dungeon. Thus you’d need to wear it from the moment you enter the realm/dunschen or it simply stops having an effect.

Problems: 1) Kebabs would fuck it up anyways, one way or the other. 2) Lemme guess what kind of people would end up using this? Exactly. Leechers and cheaters.

tl;dr: lolno

LOL average white bag 1/1000???
The average white bag is about 1/60-80. A 10 percent increase would literally mean your average white bag is about a 1-5% chance of getting per dungeon.

I enjoy this idea, although, it could use some balancing. I think 5% loot bonus would be a better idea. Add some feed power as well?

Exactly why it doesn’t break the game, +10% only equates to +0.1 or so increase in item finding which is balanced.

If the item is sufficiently rare it will be a very exciting find and add a level of interest in the CoTT.

Considering a name/sprite change to a “Lucky Coin”. Thoughts?

It should be a golden lamp since the dungeon drops from a Djinn. I don’t remember who said this before, because this isn’t my idea don’t give me the credit, but it was a really good idea and I agree with it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.