Trivial Issues Thread

look at top left corner lol tf??

That’s a really old bug, it was fixed a while back. Hopefully it didn’t come back somehow lol…

Decas TOS is called “Untitled Document”.

http://legal.decagames.io/tos/

idk why this is so funny

Wauw I can earn more stars?
Time for the legendary rainbow star

Cobweb sticking to breakable walls (doesn’t disappear after the wall is broken).

When i log on to my mule it makes me do the tutorial over

press o back to home

yeah its the first thing i tried. it tells me i must complete the tutorial first.

Nope, that’s just for nexusing. You can press Options, Back to Home, then press Play and it will not display that message, I can make a gif if you don’t believe me.

Also, I haven’t been keeping up with this thread but gj to Nevov for spotting so many bugs haha, you’re very observant ;).

This has been around forever, but is more noticeable since they made everything drop in soulbound/pbags.

• Whenever someone drops an item, other players can see it for a brief moment and [possibly] also hear the sound of the bag drop. PM me for a gif if you need.

Yes there is a sound. I use this to wake up afk-ers by repeated drop/pickup items if we’re waiting for them before starting something, or to alert if they have afkd and danger approacheth (eg beach afk when realm is going to Oryx). Rip if sounds switched off.

So after I got disconnected and kicked I tried logging in again but the classic “login error, retrying…” popped up so I waited for a while.

To pass the time, I clicked the empty character slot you would normally see on a new account with “70 class quests to be completed” or something, then I clicked Wizard and noticed that the Slime Wizard skin was available. So I clicked it and clicked “Play” and this happened.

Never seen it before lol, the screen seen above was a scene that happened previously while I was playing.

I guess it still had the info about what skins your actual account had unlocked stored somehow, then when you clicked on slime wizard it tried to start the unlogged-in account’s new character as a slime wizard, and kicked up the error.

Interesting find!

This has also been around “forever”, and I was too lazy to see if someone already posted it:

When in sprite world’s, switching items from inventory to equipment slots while moving sometimes fails.

It’s annoying at most - for example, I have a jugg on and want to switch to ggen but I have to stop moving or it won’t switch properly.

Anyone know why?

Edit: @BobTickle learn to read man, I’m saying the other way around! :wink:

Why would you need to switch to jugg in a sprite? lol
@Uniqourn :sweat::dizzy_face::no_mouth:

Is this via dragging item, or double click? Is it only in sprites?
I very often do double click change within the realms & dungeons and failure to swap rate for me seems acceptably low.

Both actually. Your making me doubt that this is a universal thing; I’ve played on both Mac and PC and both have the same issue.

I’ll get a recording to you later today, mind you this “bug” is exclusive to sprites for me.

(Late to the party of Mysterious Crystal rock spawn)

You know how Skull Shrines spawn its own terrain upon spawning?
They should do that to Crystals

They could, even with a 1x1 terrain, but I don’t know if they should. Rock crystals are fun in their own right, would be a shame to eliminate the possibility of ever getting one again.

Oryx still has a silent call.

I later found a dead beachbum zone in the same realm, not sure if related.