Tsunami's Paladin Guide! Part 1

Because OverPowered is boring.

And that’s why warrior is hated

Hey now, there’s this thing called range. And don’t look at my chars they’re embarrassing xD. (Wiz is PEEPEEBTWLELXD)

The reasons I hate paden are so small to you but so big for me. I cannot play paden, I find it boring. It’s just my opinion, no need to make 4 paragraphs trying to prove ur point

I’ve tried warrior, it’s just 2 damn fast

range? What about warriors and knights?

What about cswords and pixies?

Paladin is ridiculously boring, basically the most efficient strategy is walk up, spacebar stand there for a little maybe move to avoid some shots. Walk back spacebar a little bit later. Enemies dead and you have full hp. Congrats you’re playing a knight that doesnt stun.

Csword has 4.5 range, the fourth lowest in the game next to, get this, all swords.

Warriors (I has jugg) and knights don’t need range bcuz they have def.

Pixie sucks, don’t use that kind of language around here young man

Exactly, I find every other class fun besides paden

So the csword does more damage than all wands but bulwark. You can play more safely, but considering the paladin’s survivability, it’s just damage dealing class then, no? It out damages the priest by about 2x, while having healing capabilities similar to the priest.

The csword also isn’t a primary sword. It’s used mostly as a swap-out, performing best when you need that extra range, maybe in tombs. 60+% of the time, you’ll be using the csword as a swapout (unless you don’t have a tiered one doing more damage).

Now, the csword also does more damage than any dagger. I obviously know that the dexterity makes up for it, but you noted only the range, so I’ll note only the damage.

If it sucks, then why is it worth so much? Rarity? Then who would ever buy one?

Because it’s for nubs that can’t hit shit with a regular sword. It honestly should be ~2 life because it’s not even that good dps wise tbh

It is if you can get all the shots in. Same concept as DBlade.

Dblade does higher damage in 99% of situations

How? I wouldn’t be using dblade as much as pixie in most situations. Pixie has a larger range and greater true range, allowing you to get all the damage in further away. Not saying that dBlade is bad, they’re both swords that anyone could and would use

Edit: rethinking about it, how about we stop this argument? I clearly misunderstood your comment and thought you said that the class was bad. Instead, you were thinking “boring”.

It’s bad and boring. Boring ability, low dex, low def.

Edit: it should stop right here because there’s no reason to reply XD

boi who wants to read a novel? id rather read an article.

thats the same thing; this is almost as long loll

one page or five pages? one please

so low dex and low def makes a class bad? what about priest and sorc?

let’s just leave it at this. it’s neither bad nor broken