Unknown enemy in Cem

And then a hyperrealistic skeleton popped out and blood and the game said it’s me, BEN!!!

deca fix your shit

LOL what on earth is even that thing lol

I dced on a davy once, idk what was the reason, a few people where in there, maybe a sprite appeared then I dced.

I’m honestly shlumped with this whole ordeal,

that sign = money!

yeah, that sprite still doesn’t look like anything i’d know. that looks more like a minecraft zombie than something from rotmg. i still believe in the hallucination in irl theory cause thats the most plausible theory imo

Can any of you guys shed light on this @moderators because we seem to be tearing our hair out over this?

Didn’t even know you could do that, cool

I use to play MC. absolutely I think the enderman is the only monster in MC I can think thats similar to that drawing, when underman gets provoked, his eye turns red and u know.

I’m just scratching my hair ._.

Highly not recommended though. Because they usually dont want to be disturbed by petty issues.

Would you consider this a petty issue?

None of us really seem to have a clue. And imo its best to put this to rest before wild conspiracy theories come spiraling out.

lets just ignore that issue and its alr fixed. maybe the OP’s client got glitched out and the game registered a sprite that didn’t exist throughout the entire game. or maybe DECA is testing it out to make another new dungeon with new enemies

It would make sense, Its the not knowing what enemy that was or why it happened, I’ve never seen it before

then why on earth did that sprite even existed. maybe DECA will answer that. maybe someone added that sprite on someones screen and check if it makes the guy dc.

yes but rotmg cant just create sprites like that, its just not in the games code (or at least i assume its not cuz why would it be in there) and even if it could create a sprite, how did it create a sprite that actually looked like something and wasn’t a jumbled mess of garbage colors?

EDIT: i really doubt it is a preexisting sprite

I think it was added to test it in game if the sprite is correctly encoded.

They have testing servers for that