Unlit Mines Dungeon

Unlit Mines

net-gifmaker%20(3)
It’s the second version of the biggest project I’ve ever made.
I don’t have time to create some sort of lore for this one, but floated mines is some way connected to crystal caverns. Maybe it corrupted mines in some way.

Idea for this dungeon came before crystal caverns.

I hope you will like it

net-gifmaker%20(4)

First version

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xsf1qXpYLWwYjMWKjKw5SpbAld_ZNGVdxagDRHhaZv8/edit?usp=sharing

\ 48x48 \ 40x40Wine cellar incantation

uhhh, how old is this?

I think this is really cool, I’d say the best improvement is to show the shot patterns of the enemies through haizor, as its kinda confusing to understand unless you plug the numbers into haizor

It looks like a creative combination between existing dungeons, but I applaud the efforts given! You even have some animated tiles to boot. I also like that this looks like mid/late mid-game, rather than being another pure end-game concept. I might have a nitpick or two over a couple of the items, but I’m mostly into reading these ideas for the dungeon design and enemies. >u<

Good work!

from 2018

wouldn’t it be more grammatically correct if it was “unlit” Mines instead?

The Miner helmet has a lame name but a really dank shape.

Sure, changed it.
I dont have better name for miner helmet

You used the world “powerful” on the item description several times, plz change that.

And also the dungeon enemies’ are shown as linear, not quadratic as it is now.

Other than that, good stuffs and a few changes will be good to go.

as in hp scaling? the document was made in 2018 so I’m guessing that’s why lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.