i know it against the rule but please listen
Unsoulbond Experimental Ring is not bad

• expo is really good ring but not everyone has it
  • for those who has it.
  • has fuck ton of it and throw it away
  • who dupe expo anyway?
  • it duper fault that made every UT soulbond
  • you could sell it maybe for 2 -3 def

Just because someone has a ton of an item doesn’t mean it should be made Unsoulbound(For e.g: EP)

It’s not just about duping the item, it’s about how the item would affect the game if made available to all.

Ah well, just makes them UT’s rarer, if they weren’t SB, then some Tiered items would become obsolete, Old tops would be replaced, and WC Tops would have to compete hard.

Does the price really matter in this scenario?
I could say unsoulbind EP and sell it for like 1-1.5 Life, that still wouldn’t mean it’s a good idea.

it would made realm easier

which exactly? bow ? wand? buffed katana?[quote=“Rammernaut, post:2, topic:10723”]
Does the price really matter in this scenario?
I could say unsoulbind EP and sell it for like 1-1.5 Life, that still wouldn’t mean it’s a good idea.
[/quote]

the point of Unsoulbond expo is to made this ring available to all player
that made game easier
SO YOU TRADE IT NOT FOR FREE

Realm doesnt need to be easier

every single WC top[quote=“Panytnaa, post:3, topic:10723”]
the point of Unsoulbond expo is to made this ring available to all player
that made game easier
SO YOU TRADE IT NOT FOR FREE
[/quote]

as i said before, the game doesnt need to be easier.

Realm doesn’t need to be any easier, just leave it as it is.

Imagine T12 Katana’s, the only reason people would use it is because Doku is SB and difficult to obtain(There are other points but just focusing on this one), making, say, a Doku UnSB would cause them to be dealt in large amounts and efficiently collapse all T12 Katana’s, they would be used mainly by Mid-level players, and higher level-players would turn directly to Doku’s, causing the prices of the already cheap T12 Katana to plummet, making a pretty powerful WC Top available to the higher levels obtainable to nearly all players, allowing them to kill events and bosses even more easily than before, so making things unsoulbound would make Realm easier, yes, but to a far greater extent than needed!

Read above para

And I never said that the items would go for free, I merely said that this whole idea would ruin the novelty of the Expo…

Edit: Damn, Ninja’d by @ItsGrandma

Another thing about making an expo not soulbound is then you would have to make every other ring in a set (not set-tier, just set) not soulbound, because it would be off if just the expo was un-soulbound while all the other rings in a set were soulbound.

Expo has a high fp. Try to feed 'em if you have a lot of 'em.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.