[US/ENG] Joining the Champions of Realm

OG realm guild.

est. feb 20th 2013

to those seeking a friendly, uncritical, non-judgmental experience in realm of the mad god: look no further
the champions of realm were a sparsely active guild founded in 2013.
the realm has changed immensely. but the guild remains a perfectly transient space for the wayward adventurer. the game’s future is bright, and i see no reason for the guild not to follow accordingly.
membership is low at the moment, so running dungeons isn’t a huge priority. this of course has potential to change. the current mission statement is “to amass a community of friendly faces in the realm”
if you are a new player learning the ropes or returning player refamiliarizing themselves with the game, we would love to have you
  • we operate by 3 tenets.

1. be chill

2. be cool

3. be nice

• no other tangible requirements. the guild is aimed at all levels of skill and experience
  • in an effort to create an accessible environment, discord is completely optional.
  • activity tends to float around USWest and USeast

to inquire, PM me on realmeye, shoot me a /tell ingame (AelwinFang), or on discord @ alexdapigeon

thank you for reading

"The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." - Gaiden Shinji

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.