US player of 6 years looking for chill place to call home

Hey y’all my names Torn Herb and I’m a 24 year old long time realm player in need of a new place to call home.
Feel free to take a look at what I currently/previously have been up to. :sweat_smile:
https://www.realmeye.com/player/TornHerb

My current guild died out after losing some of its most dedicated members so I figured it’s time to put myself out there once again. I’m honestly pretty casual when compared to the most elite of players but I really enjoy this game especially when I have a fun host of people to share it with. I’ll be staying in my current dead guild for easy potions until I hear back from anyone interested so please leave a post here or PM me ingame instead of shooting a blind invite.

Overall I hope to meet some interesting new people and really don’t have any demands for guilds that would be kind enough to take me. It would be nice to have a large or at least active user base and a discord to round things out. Feel free to hit me up & i’ll be keeping an eye on this thread. :grin:

TornHerb, you seem cool :sunglasses:. Submit a request at https://rotmg.quincys.info if you are looking to cruise with a cool group of people. We are doing tons of stuff both in the guild, discord, and are driving to implement new guild related content that is competitive, enjoyable, and fun!

Not everyone here is a stick in the mud,
Duffin :kissing_heart:

Reminder: this thread is about a player looking for a guild.

Reasonable responses might include

• players interested in having him join their guild
  • players suggesting other guilds to pursue
  • players helping him to improve

Unreasonable responses might include

• players not interested in having him join their guild
  • players belittling his profile, characters, activity, etc.
  • other similar discussions which do not further the point of the thread

If you can’t say anything nice, perhaps you shouldn’t say anything at all.

Thank you for this OB. I feel that this message is constantly forgotten, not only on the forums and in game, but in life in general. I love people like you who send out these messages that shouldn’t be forgotten, but all too often are.

Hi Mr. Herb,

Feel free to join DickRiders, we are a relaxed guild that runs a lot of dungeons and has fun. Based on USS3, contact me (DisPooted), Clinic, FiveFiv, or Treetoes if you want to join.

isnt that this post here an example of that?

aare we having a problem with this :thinking:

[@Scorchmist you apparently didn’t see the SEVENTEEN POSTS I had to delete. OB]

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.