[USW] ExiledRealm Reformed

ExiledRealm (Reformed)

Hello, ExiledRealm is a new guild with a strong, active community with a main emphasis on learning together to become a better player. We are pushing our limit everyday in order to keep it interesting. We make guild events, pop keys, etc.

Why reformed ?

Big changes were done to the guild. Lots of inactive members removed and staff was changed. Introduced activity and stat requirements. More emphasis on learning and clearing end-game content.

Infos

If you’re decently active and serious about the game and willing to do more, this is the guild for you. However, we monitor activity closely, because we tend to become full really quickly and that prevents the opportunity for other players to join the guild to experience our community.

Main server is USWest.

We also have high level players in the guild that are willing to mentor less experienced players without prejudice and lead dungeons. We’re all here to learn.

Requirements:

• Be able to play at least a decent amount every week. We monitor activity closely, but we are also reasonable.
  • Be comfortable to use Discord and voice-chat as much as possible while in RoTMG.
  • Only English.
  • At least 1500+ fame, one 6/8 alive or in graveyard.
  • Decently serious about the game. That means no full tryhards but also not inactive.
  • No cheaters, you will be banned immediately.

Exceptions:

Some exceptions can be made if you do not fit the requirements but your progress is fast. Don’t hesitate to apply, we’ll talk about it.

How to apply:

Apply on our Discord using the /register command in the #join-here channel. One of our officers will DM you shortly.

Discord Link:

You can also add @trippyyy, @MEspinoza, @ArkRumierA, @DrNinjackx in-game or reply to this thread.

Looking for guildd

DM Me for application related questions
ArkRumierA#0241 on Discord (or find me on the server)

Don’t hesitate to pm me ingame or through disc Ninjack#2402 if you have any questions.
If you’re also interested in learning how to run LH, I can help you with that :slight_smile:

I would love to join you guys’ guild! I am very active, friendly, and I am willing to pop keys for the guild.

Sure, just join the Discord and we’ll add you.

Bad guild

why?

Doesn’t even let me leave guild because I never got Nil

:joy:

Hello there, I am quite an active player and wish to join your guild. I am already in a guild but theres not much activity there. I am willing to learn from others but also to dispense my own knowlegde. Oh by the way the Dsicord invite is expired I think.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.