[USW] The Sinful is Recruiting!

bump

Hey I know Iā€™m a month late to this post, but Iā€™m lost and looking for a new guild since Pollen is dead.

• What is your discord name and pin number? (Ex: Realmlover#2917)

Cookdoo2#7896

• What is your RotMG name?

Cookdoo

• How old are you?

Between and inclusive of 17-20.

• Why do you want to join The Sinful?

Stated above, Pollen is dead and I want to be able to do some keys with nice friends. Also Iā€™ve been jumping around and I canā€™t find a guild that doesnā€™t at least have a few hackers.

• How active are you on RotMG and discord?

Iā€™m active in the summer, and semi-active during the academic year. Iā€™m active on Discord depending on how much you need me to be. (Maybe a few hours a day overall, but in short timeframes.)

• How will you contribute to the guild?

Iā€™m a nice guy, and donā€™t cheat. Iā€™ll pop keys whenever I get any, but I rarely spend money. However, Iā€™ll pop when I can on occasion. Iā€™ll donate a few little things if anyone dies to help rebuild (while supplies last).

• How well can you handle yourself in epic dungeons?

7-8/10 if everyone goes clean and I get some practice back in (Havenā€™t done tombs and shatts clean recently since my guildā€™s dead.) If youā€™re talking about stuff like ddocks and wlabs, then as long as I got like three or four others with me, Iā€™m 10/10. (unless lag.)

• Do you pop keys? If so, how frequently?

On occasion. Maybe like two or three a month, but I rarely spend money.

• What is your timezone?

PST.

• What is the link to your Realmeye page? Please make sure it isnā€™t private.

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Cookdoo

We are still recruiting donā€™t worry! And please post this on our discord instead of here.

Discord Link is expired.

It should be fixed now, sorry it took so long to fix

bump this up

Bumpalump

Bump it back up!

Why cant I edit this post anymore? Can someone help?

itā€™s been too long since your last edit, you could tag the mods but iā€™m not sure what they could do about it.

Crap, can I make a new post about it?

i suppose thereā€™d be nothing wrong with that. you would have to ask someone to close this one though.

Alright, how do I do that? Sorry new to this whole thing lol

tag @moderators, @nevov, or @shatter. i have suppressed the tags in this post for now. shatter is online, might as well tag him.

@moderators I need this post closed