UT Drop Spoilers To My Upcoming "Forlorn Mausoleum" Dungeon

The items look very fun to use, especially the tome. Will there be more items and possibly an ST set?

The ring itself is not a sick as it doesnā€™t affect pet healing or consumables. Therefore the ring has itā€™s balances, just makes regeneration just a bit more dangerous.

The tome, however, was a prototype of something nobody has ever done, therefore I will hold your suggestion until someone says or proves so. I will take your advice of SB damage, but otherwise I wonā€™t change too much else for now.

ST set, maybe. Other UTs, probably not.

But I donā€™t want to be drinking hp pots all the time because of one item. If picking up hp pots demands more attention from me than pewpew-ing enemies in order to use the ring, it means the ring is reallllly weak.

Then teamplay with a healer, or learn to use items like honey, or just not take damage.

Ohh, boi, my first full review since the olā€™ pre-LH balance. Here we go!

#The Keeperā€™s Catalog

###Sprite Review
A little on the side of bland, but I find the colors and hues calming. I actually like it!
9/10 almost perfection.
###Idea Review
A solo-focused tome, with a side of offensive protection. Solo-wise, 150 for 6 seconds of 70 * 6 hp per 0.5 seconds sounds too good, but with a lot of peeps, the targeting will drift off to others, especially ones which are sitting on the orb (in a clump, itā€™s not only probable, but almost a certainty).
I donā€™t understand the bonus stats, though. Some to just compete with T6? Perhaps a bonus stat which complement the intended playstyle would be better.

Anyways, 70*6 non-piercing damage over 5 tiles every 0.5 second is pretty huge, no? It puts ninjas to shame, even when itā€™s range is a third of a ninjaā€™s Doom Circle. A priest in general has about 1.2k-ish DPS. an added 800 per second is really strongā€¦ for 6 seconds. Yeah, Iā€™d nerf the range, or the damage output. I wouldnā€™t worry about SB, though. A few shots has always been enough for SB.

7/10 besides the balancing, I like it!
UT grade 5/7. Mid-late game content.

#Charm of Peaceful Resting

###Sprite Review
It gets the job done. Looks pretty. My problem is that it looks like an oversized attack gumball with a string attached to it.
7/10 itā€™s fine!

###Idea Review
Well, lookie at that defense! No regen for that defense is huge, but the wis depletion is quite the deal breaker for a lot of classes (sorc, wiz, necro, pally, priest, mystic). A ninja would love this, definitely, but it does carry its own risk of being extremely weak to pet stasis.

On the other handā€¦ vit is already very small compared to pet heals.
On max uncommon, you have the equivalent vit of a knight. On max rare, you have over double that, and rare is not that hardā€¦ right?
wisdom has a similar case, as uncommon, people already has the regen rate of a priest, and rare has double that.

Hmmā€¦ this thing is really difficult to rate. Itā€™s between extremely broken, and extremely underwhelming.
In the case that itā€™s extremely broken, you wouldnā€™t want that. In the case of underwhelming, itā€™ll be a noob trap, but not that situationalā€¦

-/10, I need more info
UT grade -/7 to better review it

What grade is the dungeon? end game? late game? Mid-late game?

The dungeon is going to be late game, basically, if I can even put it this way, a much harder version of the Haunted Cemetery with a timer on it.

About the tome, donā€™t forget about the fact that this damage is only pure if its a solo and you havenā€™t taken damage, which requires you getting closer for the souls to deal out damage, and if you wish to be at full HP, you need to spam your tome, most likely when itā€™s not necessary and possibly dangerousā€¦ Anyways, I admit, the tome has a lot of strings attached, maybe too many. I will change the stat boosts, though. I agree with that.

The ring, on the other hand, has worried me after I looked over it. Pet stasis is scary enough, but for those that donā€™t have it, the only thing I can say is, wis modifier classes, goodbye, other classes, have fun hitting the 85% cap, in general itā€™s +6 def compared to UBDEF for some sort of risk, and in the case of heavy hitters like Void Entity, this ring works, but for rushing many many dungeons, this ring is nothing more than a hassle. Iā€™ll leave it to you at: Itā€™s not a main ring for many classes, for sure.

Add this!

The Greedy Katana
Tier: Untiered
Shots: 2
Damage: 160-200
Range: 5
Frequency: .5
Amplitude: .5
Rate of Fire: 120%
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 1000

Keeper Of The Mausoleum

Wait does it shoot from 1 and 2 and then 3 and 4 and then 1 and 2 etc? May be unbalanced but seems like a cool idea.

it shot 2 shots at the same time

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.