UT Trading? Its already a thing!

Terrible example, those have an extremely low damage soulbound threshold so the damage you do to them doesn’t matter.

Only people THIS incoherent stop responding to logic and reason altogether.

DW, @wagenmule I wondered the same thing, though. I used to talk to someone about this. I, then, mistakenly asked the same thing publicly (which I regret to this day, but I learned :stuck_out_tongue: ). I received similar responses. You have to find someone like my friend who recently declined a job offer at Riot Games to discuss something like this. Downside is this topic/concern is now just between the two of you, and it’s no longer as important. You’re never heard among loud, brainless idiots.

At least, the two of you discussed it, I guess? That’s important… in an insignificant, philosophical way… -_-

:thinking:

Jeez calm down about the sword debates and look at the DPS graphs. If you can afford to, DBlade has consistently higher DPS with defense and CSword can outdamage Pixie at 4.5 range, not sure how much closer though. Nothing protects you from insta kill shotguns so no sword is truely useless.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.