Valentine's Day Event - Spectral Gifter

This idea is a simple event that can be added throughout the month of February to the Lost Halls. It’s rather simple: rather than the Spectral Sentry (Spooky Boi) appearing with his scythe, he will appear with a heart instead, going to the center of the spawn room and placing it down for players to gain loot from.

Here is an example of what the sprite would be like.

(I did a personal remake of him, so that’s why he doesn’t look entirely “accurate”.)

Loot Table

Skins:
Romeo Assassin Skin
Juliet Trickster Skin
Cupid Archer Skin
Bashing Bride Paladin Skin
Eligible Bachelor Rogue Skin
Heartseeker Huntress Skin
Princess Warrior Skin
Flower Maiden Ninja Skin
Red Heart Pet Skin
Pink Heart Pet Skin

Items:
Tier 14 Armors
Marble Colossus set items, excluding Marble Seal
Lost Golem set items
Energy Potato
Ambrosia
Double Cheeseburger Deluxe
Backpack
Vault Chest Unlocker
Character Slot Unlocker

Consumables:
Hearticles (Guaranteed)
Effusion of Dexterity
Valentine Launcher
Valentine Generator (Yellow Egg)

Reskins:
Sentry’s Gift (Marble Seal)
Heart Locket (Omnipotence Ring)
Heart of Gold Prism (Decoy Prism)

Reskins

Sentry’s Gift

Sentrys%20Gift

A seal that had obviously been tampered with by an extraterrestrial force. It seems to be in good intent, though.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

A reskin of Marble Seal. Instead of placing an Eye of Marble, this will be placed instead:
Gift%20Tree

Heart Locket

Heart%20Locket

A hand-made locket with a cute little pink heart as its base. It is inscribed, “To you, Adventurer”.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

A reskin of Omnipotence Ring.

All drops would obviously have pretty low chances, as to prevent drops from getting out of hand and all. This would also prevent a second Spectral Sentry from appearing in a Lost Halls until the event ends.

Love the idea.

However, I feel the drop table is a bit too much. Maybe take out omni.

I have a better idea, actually. I’ll remove the drops that aren’t a part of the normal Lost Halls level, excluding the Omni reskin of course. But hey, thanks!

I have an even better idea, actually. Make it only drop vanities but SAY that it can drop every white in the game.

Woah now. We’re DECA, not private server name I can’t mention.

Well I don’t know about you… but I’m not DECA

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.