Vault Chest bugged - Don't buy Vault Chests!

When I get bored enough I’ll fit those values to some polynomial, just to see what comes out of it.

Psst, @Unicornsla, don’t tell anyone, but I use WolframAlpha’s Mathematica.

The day I become competent enough to do fancy maths all on my own is the day I will become rich, have 14 8/8’s and 20k fame. Oh and a maxed divine :wink:

Psst, @Werbenja OB does too, and got mad at me once when I joking called him out for it xD. I use it too all the time to cheat on assignments :slight_smile:

Edit: @CandyShi

Then he hijacked my post :C

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/is-1-0-1-0-incredibly-irrelevant-topic-poll/4571/.

psst @UnicornSla can I see that thread/post

Also I thought this thread was about the Valut bug not the pet bug?

Are you kidding me, working on? Eh, progress is progress I guess, ran out of bananas to feed the monkies that they happen to call coders :sweat_smile:

Aren’t we all?!

well some people are happy without that

Not me :smiley:

same lol

@Curlip correct;

To be honest I think they were working on a pet nerf as a test but accidentally merged the code with the leprechcaun event and then rolled it into prod. Stupid Deca.

@UnicornSla please, PLEASE don’t use guidescroll, that is an inaccurate pet chart

In that case give two accurate links to verify. Otherwise it’s just an accusation.

Though to be fair, @SupermanEH is right as this was made ages ago. I can’t find any other sources, hence why I rather use this one over nothing at all.

Shouldnt this thread be closed as in the newest update vault chests are again okay?

@UnicornSla ?

You could just leave a thread, and mods will get to it in due course, & threads autolock eventually with no replies. Because each time someone posts it gets sent back to the top of the list.

No, but I think that @unicornsla should leave a note on the first post that this issue is now fixed.

I getcha, yes because otherwise ppl could see it and think “oh no, they’re bugged?” when they are fixed.

Like an edit to the title [Now Fixed] or something.

Oh yeah okay sor

@Kirkoma @Mynamerr @Nevov

I would if I could, but I can’t edit the title or body because it is under news. Will just have to wait for a moderator.

This has been fixed.

</thread>