Veteran of 2017

Hi there!

Just a quick message to let you know that you can now pick up the Veteran of 2017 item for free in the “Package” section of the Shop.

Once again, congrats to everyone for unlocking this reward during the Oryxmas Community event and thanks for an amazing 2017!

For more info on it click here

For those of you who don’t understand where the packages are go to the mystery box shop and click the package icon

Also for those interested in what the item does here is a gif https://i.gyazo.com/2f1ffde5e1d383ebab37f6ad76f8fea1.gif
https://gyazo.com/2f1ffde5e1d383ebab37f6ad76f8fea1

can’t see gif, what does it do?

It should work now, if not let me know. But basically it spawns sileeeeex, spooky boi, a 4/8 grave and a 8/8 grave that follows you around for a bit.

If only flash would work

Wow! :ok_hand:

For 30 seconds! :ok_hand:

Wat. That’s weird.

Spawns Sileeeeex, spookie boi, and two graves with a random amount of maxed stats.

Ah nice to know. I only had a couple minutes to test it so I never got to experience the other graves.

yeah, it’s a pretty nice item. The only problem with it is; if you bring this into a LH you could potentially cause a panic with the fake spooky, or conceal a spooky to get someone killed.

quite underwhelming

I thought it was a joke

I would feed it but it has 500 FP.

Only feeling ungrateful for this because the playerbase is so out-of-wack that owning this doesn’t feel rewarding at all.

The whole game was empty when it updated because 3rd party rules it apparently. That’s just embarrassing.

Would rather have another Pet Rock to make childish poop jokes with again instead of being followed by graves that I’ll be stuffed in when Spoopy boi realizes I don’t have autonexus.

Yay? At least the other items like the Valentine or the pet rock are cute and make some sense. This just seems to be a random selection…

Woohoo

Well, 2017 was a weird year. So there ya go.

I think some people still think it’s a joke. Also for some whack reason it has a 900-second cooldown.

It doesn’t spawn a mystery dye?
NOOOO

I think the graves you get are the 2 most recent maxed chars u died on

hiesandu

This feels more like something we’d get on April Fools.