Vitality Mod 2

Posted above was my first idea, but I was discussing vitality mod again in the guild discord and a new thought came to mind. Looking back the old idea is okay but nothing amazing/creative.

(*: Oh wow Solo, but doesn't the Beach Zone discord usually just spam autistic weebish memes?)

(S: Yes they do, but occasionally we have good conversations too.)

Anyways, the meat of it is that vitality mod controls the duration of buffs and debuffs instead.

Depending on how much you have, buffs last longer and debuffs are shorter. And seeing as DECA loves going crazy with debuffs in the newer dungeons I’d say it’d make it pretty worthwhile while also not game-breaking seeing as it caps off at 40 for most classes.
The only exception I’d leave out is pet stasis, but even then. Not sure.

I’m not sure how easy it would be to implement but I’ve thought that about a lot of things before. What do you think?

The Vitality Stat

So, above text

Sadly yes, a lot

Like who put the baguette in the toilet?
For those wondering it was Brandon who put the baguette in the toilet

Yes this is actually among the best vitality mod ideas I’ve seen, I would like to see this in game

but the question is, at 40 vit, how much shorter would the debuffs be?

Knight is even more brain dead

deca can sort that out later, maybe by reducing knights max def by 5 and halving the def gotten from shields

I love this idea. It seems balanced and useful.
Btw in your original post why didnt you just talk to your brother face to face? :confused:

He lives in California

Ah, my bad I assumed you were still living together.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.