Vitality potions

Would it be the end of the game if we had some of the GLs bosses modified?

As in many drop Att and Def.

How about sub some of them to drop Vit?

I would rather do Tombs for Life pots than do Abys for Vit.

IMO Vit > Life. which is ofc silly!

I think this is more about buffing vit so that it is finally worth it to run abysses or making abysses easier

My pet is such that Vit is just a made up figure that doesn’t matter tbh

I still like to max it though… without the annoyance of doing a boring dungeon (Abyss)

At least, if say ‘eye’ dropped Vit instead of defense it would happen faster.

Could argue the same with Dex, but sprites are like a 30 sec dungeon.

Even dblade isn’t worth the effort now, so Abby is boring.

At least UDL has something worth farming.

Vit > DEF, ATT, Mana,life.

At least in terms of who on earth cares to do what. I aint doing abbys

685 Crystals and pirates later i get max vitality

The cursed library also drops vitality. Actually for how difficult it is, the library drops a lot of good pots and should probably be nerfed a little - says the person who died as a 7/8 to the eye but it was late and I was tired and talking to my cat

i haven’t learnt it yet.

And, you say it’s somewhat hard.

It’s not hard to kill a Levi and get a def… why should vit be so rare?

A god should drop a vit!

Well people are still calling lib fairly often and the first boss is not hard. I suggest you learn it because it’s fun to do a new dungeon and you can get vit easily.
Drops in glands could be updated as well.

certain drops from sphynx and avatar wouldn’t hurt.

neither parasite etc

but i guess the developers want to turn ppl into gambling addicts.

Just run abysses, takes a few minutes to do one. Just because dblade is not worth it for you doesn’t mean that others don’t want it and that the system should be changed - personally I never run UDLs unless I need wis because I already have multiple dbows and the STs.

Honestly abbys are pretty painless as they’re fairly easy to rush.

Even if you have a problem with abbys run libs then, slower but you can get wis too

Cool style. I assume you are hiding something in these lines?

Or you can learn to rush clear abysses. Can do it on all of the classes except for wizard

(@ OP) Why would you want to make maxing even easier that it is now?

Vitality is one of the rarer potions because most classes don’t need a lot to be maxed (with the exceptions of Warr, Knight, and Sorc, as well as Ninja and Samurai now).

Although I do agree that event bosses’ potions should at least have a slightly better chance of dropping. Were it not for the wiki, I don’t think I’d be able to know if Avatars even drop potions!

Rushing abysses is child’s play. i can do it with a pet that isnt even a maxed rare. They are like a sprite with a bit slower boss in length in my experience.

A. abbys are boring

B. they drop now nothing but vit, dblade isn’t really necessary

C. Vit is a mostly meaningless stat other than a number once your pet is okay

So…

D. Make a god drop vit so that i don’t have to do Abbys!

Yes, let’s make a god drop dex, wisdom, life, and mana as well while we’re at it. After all, dungeons that drop those are also tedious and boring when found in the realms and aren’t guaranteed to drop a potion either in groups. Fantastic idea!

Also, the fact you want this idea just because YOU don’t want to do abbys is not a very compelling argument. Do you think its fair to change things on a whim based on one person’s desires?

I mean, I don’t want to do Tombs, LHs, or Shatters for Life pots because they’re boring, time consuming, and tedious. Let’s make a god in glands drop life pots so I won’t have to do those dungeons! Who’s in agreement? (I’m being sarcastic btw, in case you can’t tell)

you miss the point again.

Life pots are in the current format easier to obtain than Vitality.

Vitality is not even that important.

If i cannot make it any simpler then i am sorry.

You miss the sarcasm in my response.

What I’m trying to say, is that DECA isn’t going to make vit pots easier to get, regardless of how obsolete the stat is, just because ONE person is too lazy to farm the abyss of demons, which itself is a pretty common dungeon drop in the godlands. Not to mention the cursed library drops vit as well, the dungeon itself dropping at a pretty fair rate, and it offers STs as an alternative incentive.

i got the lazy sarcasm

i didn’t start this solely for myself. I hoped that other ppl would agree.

how hard would it be to make one god drop vit?

They drop pots that have always been traditionally of significantly more value, I aint asking for a revolution.

PS, If i were then in a small way, it would be good to make Abysses more relevant again.