Vitality potions

Dungeons are a way to obtain pots that you can’t get from gods, or to at least obtain them at a faster rate.
Gods should not be the main source of your stat potions - dungeons should be.

Okay, then no gods should drop any pots at all.

As it stands they drop all of the rainbow but the least important one (ignoring dex)

Dex should also drop btw

Life, and Mana should not drop. That would be mad (unless new god that is hyper compared to current crop)

It seems like you ppl like doing shit dungeons. OK, your prerogative.

Yeah, no that wouldn’t be received very well (January 2013).

Don’t take this as a personal attack: But since English is clearly not your first language, you don’t have to insert “fancy” words to make yourself sound…better? Because this is definitely not a complete sentence (prerogative is supposed to be used as a noun or adjective).

It’s better to use simple words so we can understand you rather than “complex” words used improperly.

Or you could just use your native language, there’s a high chance that at least 1 person on the forums knows that language and can translate (or we can just google translate it).

If you think vit is unimportant and you dont enjoy grinding for it, why would you max it?
Personally I agree with you so its just something I max when I happen to find the pots from other dungeons and events. Additionally, if you want to max 8/8 you could sell your life for vit. If you really believe vit is worth more than life, then any deal you find on the market will be worth it.

Well buying keys is not really gambling (you get what you pay for), and most people like doing LH nowadays.

I can get 8 vits faster reliably than I can get 1 life, so I’m the opposite way from this.

But if it’s generally true for the Rotmg playerbase, IMO that means Life is too common, and drop rates of that want to be nerfed. They could cap the guarantee pot payouts from LH for example, so instead of 75 players getting sb meaning 75 get guaranteed pots, it only pays out 30 (or 35 or 40), would be a bit of a push to not always run them in mega groups too.

@CandyShi Yeah I remember the no godlands pots. Talk about people losing their shit. :rofl: It lasted like only 3 days before it was U-turned. I think it was a Kabam wheeze to try and force-increase keysales.

It’s actually fine, as a short for “Okay, it is your prerogative to do that”.

Wiktionary

I definitely think LH pot drops should be nerfed. They’re fine in a world without discord and organised runs, but that’s not the world we live in.

No, you just aren’t up to my level in that case.

‘Your prerogative’ is totally fine. And, if you find that word ‘complex’ then it’s really not my fault.

I imagine this arises because you are American. And, Americans tend not to understand English all that well! They follow a bastardised system.

It’s actually a synonym for ‘choice’ etc

word origin i believe is from English law as in ‘it’s your right as enshrined in law to hold that opinion’

America probably doesn’t use it as much since you can say literally anything anywhere and it’s not breaking any laws.

SO. In summary, there is no/ little support for a god to drop Vitality.

Fair enough.

I thought I would find more support and that this was a good idea. Nevermind.

Remember WIS too doesn’t drop in godlands, nor DEX. If VIT was the only rainbow that was missing from godlands, I’m pretty sure Deca would want to add it, but the game traditionally has ‘forced’ players to look elsewhere than godlands for all these pots to encourage a variety of content to be run.

It’s not really accurate to think of English in these terms, the geographical divide just meant that the languages evolved differently and a 15th century speaker would probably have as difficult a time being understood on either side of the Atlantic nowadays.

That’s not how freedom of speech works but ok

This is subjective, I could say that (for example) the British are following a medieval form of English.

After all, our Murican style of English clearly can communicate the fastest while still keeping the meaning.

(/s)

But yeah, your opinion =/= true. If you want to know what the community thinks, make a poll. Democracy always works :^).

• Vit needs to be more common in dungeons
  • Vit needs to drop from gods
  • This is all irrelevant

0 voters

Freedom of speech is different in England. You can be taken to court and charged in certain circumstances.

England barely spoke ‘English’ in medieval times, it came into force more regularly after the printing press was invented and the ‘public’ took away the scripture from the ‘elite’ in the 17/18 century.

Yes, we speak ‘pure’ English compared to America where they (like our sports) chucked in lots of shite (like putting z’s everywhere, and integrating other languages) when the ‘melting pot’ of other nations joined in with the big experiment that America was in the 18th/19th centuries.

That’s the same in America.

Contrary to popular belief, it’s illegal to say certain things in America (a good example would be threatening to murder someone)

Am finding it a little ironic that you’ve just made a post basically slating change and development, in a topic that talks about changing an aspect of Realm. :stuck_out_tongue:

A call to action is not considered freedom of speech, the “freedom of speech” only regards ideas and concepts, not something that directly instigates action. It is most definitely not the same in England, where there are some ideas that can be espoused that can get you imprisoned. Incitement to violence can and will get you imprisoned in both America and England.

yep,

usually defined under ‘hate speech’

i suspect that would also include someone saying ‘i just grab them by their pussy’

that would get you fired in both countries (normally), or taken to court in UK.

anyway… we in the UK welcome the ‘pussy grabber’ and appreciate what he has done for our ‘special relationship’ when the ‘pussy grabber’ comes next month.

and, probably (yet again) makes himself a total buffoon.

GOD bless America. The land of the fools.

After reading all this I suggest that they should either make Abyss easier, or at least to make them not the ONLY (apart from Sewers) that takes a very long time to complete and is just annoying.

This derailing a little bit (I’d be glad to continue this conversation in the politics thread) but I’ll say right now that a majority of Americans don’t support Trump, so it’s not really “land of the fools” and more like “some people are stupid, some have a brain”

Sorry, I totally agree.

Got a bit trolly there