Void Charge [New halls discord server]

Hey Guys!

I know what your all probably thinking, not another wannabe halls discord…

Brought to you by the owners of fame rush, a highly successful fame train server which boasts over 2500 active members, comes another (yes, another) lost halls discord server.

Void Charge

• A new discord which was created with the sole purpose of being ready for LH 2.0.
  • Unlike other lost halls discords, out bot was coded based around how the new halls system works, and splits people in runs according to the hp scaling in the dungeon.
  • We have active and experienced raid leaders, along with discord-able admins.
  • The addition of our server leaderboard adds an extra competitive aspect to raiding with us, with prizes and rewards for those who manage to climb to the top.
  • An effective and user-friendly bot system
  • We have grown 400 members in our first two days of being released, with more people steadily trickling in

Requirements

• 3000 alive fame
  • 2 8/8’s

The requirements are set up for the reason of only having game experienced people in our runs, so we can finish every run as quick and smooth as possible, and with the least amount of deaths possible.

Void Charge hopes to see you raiding with us soon!

Our discord:
[is dead]

Wow I like this discord that is totally not owned by me, I would totally go join this discord!!!111!!11!1111

What is it with LH groups requiring people to have this much fame and this many maxed characters, but never anything specific about what they will actually bring to the LH?

Here for example, someone could just merch to 2 8/8s, fame farm to 3k, then come to the LH on a 0/8 NPE Wizard.

Tbh lost halls servers are gonna lose a bit of business, I did one in a public realm and it was pretty successful

This is more like a baby version of SBC.

SIR. I JUST CAME BACK TO ROTMG, AND I WANNA JOIN A LH SEVERS, And you WANT ME TO HAVE 2 8/8s?

Nani??!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Reqs weren’t my decision, sorry

almost all the lh servers except for pub lh have that req at least. void charge, dungeon surfers, and lhz all have a 2x 8/8 req while sbc has a 3x 8/8 req and all have base fame reqs as well.

Just out of curiousity, I have a 8/8 and 4 7/8’s with 7k alive fame. Is it strictly 2 8/8’s or would my current status be enough.

lost boys only needs 1.2k alive fame and 6/8 char sooo.

Its a bot-automated verification system, im not sure of the exact details

Ah thanks. I should be joining in maybe 2 days when I 8/8 another char then

fuck

Because they want professional merching fame trainers/botters in their discords to get the finest of quality members to listen to the ROs

Side note - if you aren’t a white star you are bad at this game tbh

Discord invite, please. It has expired

sorry, this one doesn’t expire

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The General Chat Thread