Voodooist

wewps

its ok

I gotta say I do like the doll sprites. :smile::+1:t5:

I came up with the idea while in puppet master’s theater, thinking, what if there was an Oryx Puppet Puppet, so the entire class idea was from a joke enemy sprite I had made.

I like the idea, but maybe also add a limit to how many enemies can be charmed in an area?

Will it keep going till it finds an enemy in the dungeon or will it only attempt to charm enemies on screen?

Will these charmed enemies teleport or walk through walls to get to you?

Only onscreen enemies

also the only charmed enemies that heads towards you rather than nearby enemies are ones charmed by Knitbeard, and they will have the same movement as if it werent charmed (so ones that can go through walls will, and ones that cant wont)

Also the only way to permacharm a single enemy is with the T6, and having a group of people charm all the minions is basically stasis without paralyze

I added a list of charm resistant enemies

That’s called stunned buddy

Stunned enemies can move

Charmed enemies still move

Why is there not a t1 doll?

But charmed enemies cant be hit by your bullets, stunned enemies can

skin is very nice but what does it look like when it’s covered black like sorcerer?

Big fan of the sprite ideas you have for each tier, the progression is nice!

hMmMmmMmMMMMMMmMmMMmMMM

Wait…

There is now a T1 doll (somehow missed that) and a cyan bag UT

UT - Test Dummy Doll

“All I know is torture…”

Drops from The Mad Scientist Guy From Mad Lab

MP cost: 105

Charmed: 0.75 sec

Damage after charmed: 575-650

Cooldown: 3 sec

+3 atk -3 vit +40 mp -15 hp

Comes in White Bag

thoughts are appreciated :slight_smile:

So it makes them fire one shot gun for you and then does heaby damage, I actually really like that

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.