Vote for a new white bag ability! (reposted)

I made this because some classes get a little bland to play on and I think they should get a new white bag ability. In the replies give a link to a post of an ability you like or make one up also post where you think it should drop (Like a lot of people I think it should be GShip)

Vote for new white bag ability (excludes those with 2 or more already)

• Seal
  • Cloak
  • Quiver
  • Trap
  • Orb
  • Scepter

0 voters

Vote for your favorite white bag ability poll closed the winner is: Traps!

Forgot seals sorry

i wish i could multiple times, but cloak, scepter and trap, since they only have one of.

I say trap and quiver and neither orb nor scepter, since those have 2 UTs and orb also has an ST and the high tiered orbs since they give berserk. Yes the honey items aren’t white bags but they still do have extra. I would be somewhat interested in cloak and seal but those do have an ST as well as the whitebag

what about seal?

Scepter only has one UT, and it doesn’t change that much game style. Another way of playing sorcerer would be really good.

There’s two UT scepters, Fulmi and Honey. This logic works better for traps and quivers.

“Traps only have one UT, and it doesn’t change that much game style. Another way of playing huntress would be really good.”

Yes, trap and quiver. Not only do the two classes have only one UT each (not counting the now impossible to obtain Freezing Quiver) but of all the classes they are the least distinct. Archer and Huntress have identical ability scores, can use the same gear except their abilities. Archer is especially poorly served as their UT is one of the hardest to obtain in the game.

Even their abilities are very similar: both long ranged attacks that do more damage than a normal shot, and except QOT inflict slow or paralyse. Each could do with a new ability that does not slow or paralyse, or at least does not do so the same way.

This Cloak would be way too unbalanced for the game.
The berserker stat is already a extreme DPS booster, to then add 5 attack just makes it a way to virtually increase your DPS x2.2… Specially since it costs 100, people with a max legendary can perma. So my tip is decrease the attack, or penalize a defensive stat -4 def.

Alright I guess a -4 def change would be fair because the rogue can already avoid attacks.
But I can’t change it because it’s closed :’(

Erm…
You couting sts and vanities as white bags or…?

Woops, you’re right, I forgot about the honey scepter.

nah there is the st seal, although it does have minimal use :confused: and I guess oreo isn’t used that much, so seal would be ok too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.