Vote for your favorite white bag ability poll closed the winner is: Traps!

Forgot seals and some sts do drop in white bags. Plus the vitamin buster is a white bag

Please go here I added seals thanks

Cloak has teleport and invisible, but there can be a cloak with berserk.

Quiver has daze and paralyze

Trap has slow and paralyze

Orb has speedy and berserk

Scepter has slow only, so I would choose scepter.

A trap that does curse.

Done, your farming for the next 7 to 8 months.

It most definitely does not. Every class is OP if you play it right, and the necro shouldn’t be an exception

Helmet.
Shield.
Seal
star there’s a new one.

I think scepters need a UT that focuses on damage because neither the UT scepters, nor the tiered scepters do any damage even though that is their only purpose (other than the Fulmi which slows).

Maybe check this out just something I made

Title says

new white bag ability

aww so i cant pick spell? :frowning:

cant pick seal either!?!?

no helmet!?

gah i’ll go with trap then

Spell and helm have 2 whites already and sorry I made a repost with seals of you want to vote there

I don’t know if this would be too OP but I’d like to see a cloak that gives you invulnerability for 0.5 sec after you hit space so that any incoming fire that was targeted at you before you cloaked is practically negated, allowing you to cloak right in front of an enemy rather than having to cloak and then run up to it. Maybe it could drop from ghost ship, give +3 ATT and +5 DEX, have 1k feed power and 6% fame bonus? What’re your thoughts on this? Any possible names or changes? I’m open to further discussion.

I think that it should be a trap, and that it should deal a larger than normal amount of damage, with nothing else to it.

Planewalker. You can just TP away from the incoming shots and instantly get right in front of the enemy.

Fair point, but there’s got to be a situation where my cloak would be useful… right…?

I guess only really if there’s no possible way to avoid damage with teleporting, but then, you should just nexus.

Instead of having it give you Invulnerability, I’d have it give Healing to yourself for around 1.5 - 2 seconds or something, and only make you Invisible for 5 seconds. I’d also have it cost 90 MP and give +3 SPD, +3 ATK, and +3 DEX. Along with a 5 - 6% Fame Bonus.
Feed Power, I’d say around 800 - 950.

Also, you don’t know how happy I am to see someone actually spell “cloak” correctly instead of “cloack”.

You mean spell? :^)

You saw nothing…
(>.>)
(<.<)

what kind of sorcery is this? (>.>)