Vote on shatters whites you got

• I have got one shatters white with the event and am pretty happy.
  • I have not got a shatters white and am fucking depressed
  • I have got 2 shatters whites xd from the event lmao
  • I have 3 shatters whites from event lul u nubs
  • I’m luca so i naturally get triple white bags from event chest every shatters i grind, which, of course, means I have gotten 2304832094823094823 white bags from the 209348230948 shatters i have done

0 voters

MotMG 2017 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)
Shatters Chest Event (Aug 4th to Aug 7th)

wow huh didn’t realize so many ppl would vote
also to the people that got a shatters white:
:frowning:

ive done like 1 shatters and havent gotten a single white bag like wtf

First ever chest event since I came back to the game about 10 months ago. Absolutely disappointing, 0 whites and 4 deaths. I rather sell my keys to other guilds over the course of the weekend.

I literally never got any shatts whites, got a crown from event and bracer normal today alone :smiley:

I got 2 gemstones.
I would trade both off them in for a pyra.

So many of my guildies got at least 3 shatts whites every day in the event! I am naturally unlucky in the game, so I said to myself that I would be satisfied with 1 white. It was a bracer btw.

I have come to change my vote

I’ve gotten 3 shatts white without event

:frowning:
@dieyougods i hate your guildmates.

never realized this poll would be so popular! but lol can’t believe people got “2323048023984” white bags more than people got 3

IM GLAD SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS THE VALUE OF GEMSTONE FUCK ITS SO WORTHLESS.

stop telling methis isnt a complete sentence realmeye

Actually, Gemstone is good for some classes. Personally, I really want a gemstone for my assassin.

I myself got a bracer and a crown cloud in my guild got three crowns two gemstones and one bracer sxx kitten got five whites Omega got a crown Fox Fleury got five whites and a bunch people got one in total my guild got 40 plus shatter’s whites from this

I got super lucky with 2 crowns, 2 bracers and a gemstone

yay! got my 6th shatter white! thank you RNG, now time to put it in my va-

wakes up

lol

Got 3 crowns from the event. 2 of em posted over in the white bag thread. My guild and I were dunking shats 24/7, so that’s prob why.

.-. well, i would rather have my sanity and my soul than being insane with 50 crowns.

I didn’t do to many shatts over the weekend because I was preoccupied with guests and family affiars, so I only got 1 bracer. Feels bad man… :frowning: