Water Pulse Spell (new UT spell)

#Water Pulse Spell

The waves of the sea are under your command, the tides pulsing back and forth to your will

####Stats:

• Tier: UT

• MP Cost: 170

• Shots: 20

• Shot Speed: 15 tiles per second

• Shot Duration: 1 second

• Effect Duration: 2.5 seconds

• Range: 7.5 tiles

• Effect: speedy to self

• Stat Bonus: +5 spd, +25 mp, +5 atk, -3 def, -25 hp

• Special properties: Shots pass through obstacles, shots return to starting point

• Fame Bonus: 6%

• Feed Power: 800
    Soulbound

• Damage: 70-110 (90)

• Total Damage: 2800-4400 (3600)

####Drops From:

• Hermit God (0.01% Chance)
  • Thessal the Mermaid Goddess (0.5% Chance)
  • (However i would like a new dungeon to put it in if anyone wants to make one)

####More info
After the first shots return and vanish, a second wave comes out ending those who survived the first strike. To balance it out an absurdly high mp cost is given to this spell. It also lowers multiple survival stats and this causes it to become highly situational as the wizard is already squishy enough. It does increase speed, including adding the speedy boost to self when used.

First like given to you?

The MP cost is too high, and you could only use this spell if you had ubmp or if you maxed mana.

How much should it be? (im open for suggestions)

Definitely lower mp cost or it’s crap since on a t5/6 you can deal like 14k for the same amount of money.

Maybe lower it to 200ish?

ok, the Mp cost is now 220

deca confirmed that, in the new update, to use ur ability its gonna cost 3 realm gold each time

i really hope you are pulling my leg, because that would be annoying

its just a prank bro
he said money instead of mp lol

Damn auto correct lmfao. I’ll leave that unedited so that everyone can get a laugh.

And spud is joking because my phone auto corrected mp to money.

Just so I don’t get flagged for off topic, I think the spell would be worth using now, since it trades off defensive stats for offensive stats and does decent damage although it’s hard to aim since two waves come out, but I like that since it’s unique.

Edit : spent a few minutes typing this on a phone to get ninja’d good one.

Thx, i was trying to make it rather unique

Nice spell though

but how long would the speedy last though?

i think you mean parametric

This would make the tablet more useless than it already is

The Tablet is probably easier to obtain though, they do really need to buff it. It says the duration in the stats, it is a very short amount of time. Isn`t parametric a figure 8 or an orbit? I may very well be wrong.

but the returning (boomerang style) was to make it seem like more of a pulse or something like the tide.

This is broken. Even with the MP cost.

Oh i just thought it was parametric considering sounded similar to a bulwark and if the duration is the speedy time how long does the shots last then since the description doesn’t tell much of about how long the shots last

they travel at 15 tiles a second and last 1 second

also i am making a big change to prevent the similarity of a mix between 2 ut spells

I nerfed it

I like the idea, the sprite is certainly good, and the design does reflect the nature of the ocean and waves, but I think the drops are a bit strange. Because it drops from both hermit and Thessal, it gives you two chances if you do the event, but since whites are pretty common in OT, i think this could go with a whole separate dungeon themed around the ocean, like maybe a harder OT? Perhaps it is a bad idea, but I think that it would be cool.

About the sprite: since Ocean Trench and Hermit don’t have much black in their color array, I think maybe a sea green would be better for the center of the sprite? I don’t know, but if you were going for a different dungeon, maybe it would be better?

Overall. Definitely would use, but it is a bit too overpowered. Maybe take out pass through obstacles? And probably higher Wis buff, because being quieted would have a humongous effect on your wizard play style if you centered around this spell. Maybe a cooldown? Just a suggestion. Cool though, would like to see more sprites, you’ve got some talent :smiley:

Hey, I just saw this post, and this idea is pretty kewl. About the dungeon idea, how about Atlantis? I know that Talwar mentioned an idea about an Atlantis dungeon, and how there would be like half submerged stuff. That would be kewl