Weapon/Ability Spriting contest

Hi, Penguin here, I would like to test the mettle of the spriting community through a simple contest: Send me your best weapon or ability sprite. Anyone can enter, but if caught plagiarizing you will be disqualified. Please take your time and remember to shade!

Prize: image
Dont bully me im poor :<

Rules: ONLY 1 ENTRY. Must be 8x8. Any weapon/ability allowed. Rings included. A name and explanation is allowed.

I will be judging entries on creativity and skill. Even if you don’t win, a random participant will be picked to receive 8 atk.

Here are some examples:

Good luck & happy spriting :v

Slot 1

Reported

Quick question, can I send sprite that I’ve used in other thread ?

whot as long as it’s 8x8 weapon or ability

k, gonna make a new one anyway :slight_smile:

Skull of Valus

It’s damaged, but it still contain some of his power.

Stats:

Idk, but it could inflict darkness on enemies (Lower aggro range).

Yea very obviously based off the Jade and Garnet Statues. It would drop from them. (lord knows they need better drops)

A pair of necromancer skulls. The Jade Skull, and the Garnet Skull (creative, I know).

Jade description: This skull shimmers with unnatural light.
Garnet description: This skull’s surface dances with fiery tones.

I’m not sure what stats they could have, that’s not exactly my forte. I just took two monsters and adapted them into two skulls, lol.

Maybe I’ll get points for creativity.

Capture

Here’s my entry, it’s some sort of fire sword.

I actually like the idea of lowering aggro ranges. Now I wish DECA had that :confused:

It looks like honey sword tbh

Wat

Now that I look at it this way I guess it kind of does lol.

UPDATE: If not enough people participate (>5) the bonus prize will not be given out

Very old sword sprite

Here’s a seal I made ages ago. The original thread is here if you wanna check it out, a lot of people liked the idea :slight_smile:

Seal of Unholy Demons

A sprite for the t0 waki of the new ??? class in testing

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.