Weird potion drop bug?

(This is my first post,hope it doesn’t trigger an admin )

I was in godlands and killed an ent god,who then proceeded to drop a def pot.
However,when i put it in my inventory,another def appeared in the bag.(i repeated the process until my inventory was full),so i tried to drink it but got no effects and when i tried to trade them they weren’t there anymore.
Therefore,i got slightly upset,however intrigued.
Is this a known bug or something?(i wasn’t lagging at the moment).

Are you sure it’s not just the well known bug where an item gets stuck on your screen?

Yep, in this case it didn’t get stuck in my screen it was in my inventory and occupied space,i could even use them and receive the system message(albeit my stats didn’t change)

Hmm, I have never heard of that before. At least it’s not a known bug.
Try shooting a bug report over to deca, maybe they can have a look at it:
https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

The only time I’ve seen this is with serious lag. The game looks like it is playing but something is borked with server communication so you can repeat the same action. Sadly though when you eventually synchronise with the server they are not there, as they never got sent to the server. Only ever seen it once, but it sounds pretty much like the same thing.

Happened to me before while I was in a lab, but not quite like yours. Usually when I find a potion in a bag I shift click on it to drink, it says that I’ve drank it but doesn’t add on to my current def. I almost lost the def when I noticed that the bag hasn’t disappeared yet. I go to check and sure enough my def is still there. I just picked it up, put it in my inventory, left the lab and drank it, and it worked for me.

actually this is pretty common with a few variants

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.