What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

you have a gaming chair?

yes

And ok, I was a wing man of a friend. My job was to help my friend, I really didn’t care about picking up girls for Valentines because I really only cared was my gaming chair and gaming all day. My friend was 100% horny on Valentines for a girl so I had to help him, he begged so I couldn’t say no. I am still friends with him till this day, I had some gamer girl friends that he wanted to meet, It was quite awkward at the moment for me and him. They did get along, my brother also wanted to join so, I said why not? But as it became late the gamer girls left so my friend (Woolly) became sad as he was gonna celebrate it alone. I didn’t really care because I did my job and had to get paid (still didn’t get my money), but he said something that changed my life about having a girl friend. Woolly said,“Bro I searched spongebob pron before it was weird…” This is real, not saying anything about Spongebob Cult. The result of it was, He became my teacher of teaching me the ways of life, my brother had his anime, while I just played on. So even if you are alone, atleast you have some games to catch up on like Lego Star Wars. :video_game::game_die::joystick:
Edit: So @GGaodzilla did you enjoy this story? Yes or No?

saddening, to say the least

oh, do you want me to be your wing man?

yes please

whatever you say boss, let me see if I can get some of my friends to hook up with you rn.
Edit: Before I do is that a joke or you actually want me to do this lmao @GGaodzilla

gonna need a face reveal first :wink:

huh, that might be a problem. They never showed me their face, but they are indeed girl gamers. Haven’t talk to them in a while. I’ll try to talk to woolly if I can (he is horny af with girls) I’ll try my best and get it done be tomorrow. But if I fail I will be shamed across forums for a bad job of a wing man. But I do not want you to date some of my cousins cuz that would be weird for me lmao.
Edit: Plus Valentines for EPIC gamers are celebrate with noone, so its pretty common for gamers to celebrate it alone. Even you @GGaodzilla :confused:, and I know its sad but sometimes you just have to get used to it? You know? And if you strongly disagree, I’ll try my best to find you a perfect lady. But first I need to ask you questions how horny are you rn? 1-10, 10 = woolly horny, how do you eat your breakfast? Cereal with Water or milk?

I’m writing a midterm for valentine’s, and my prof is trying to explain to his wife why he’s gonna be proctoring an exam on valentine’s. Single guys, problem free xP

I am not gonna celebrate Valentines alone cuz divine and 2 stalkers over here gonna keep pinging me on discord, I am almost done with Lego Star Wars on the Wii… Guess im not gonna be able to finish the game ):

Prob gonna rail a PHAT 300mg line of ket followed by a gram dab rip and annd end the day smoking pot and doing 3-ho-pcp probably, and maybe 10-15mg etiz hope everyone has a good valentines day!

Bro sorry but you ugly.

lmao at least he has balls to show his face unlike some insecure losers

Right in the rektum!

Why have you seen him?

Btw luv u ggaod no shade.

yes, he posts alot on the “take a picture of yourself” thread

Hmm I see.

bg flavioabc s0 t0zix ban this college nibba