What Class Best Describes YOU?

Could be your favorite class, what class you think is most underrated, but it should sorta describe your personality. For me, it has to be the Assassin

Paladin; because fighting for justice and honor is cool as shit, yo

Trickster bc tricksters are pog

braindead knight gang

Necro gang

Ninja

Probably either Rogue or Bard.

Bard but was expeting something else

Mystic! ^.^

Despite my gravitation towards mastering everything plus my near tied interest with the Trix, I love that it’s a cross between having the ability to protect people with stasis (because I love support classes), cursing for extra offensive benefits to share with others, and that it’s a faster character compared to some. It just seems so versatile!

Beyond that, I’ve always been partial to possessing unique abilities, even if at the cost of raw offensive power. That’s also why I love the Trix so much. I’m this way with most of my games I play, and I’d be either class irl if I could!

Sorcerer because I’m lazy and like to sit in the back

Priest, because I pretend to help other people, but really I’m just helping myself by helping other people.

Rogue

Wizard

Warrior - I run in rooms, tank a lot of shots, deal a sh!t ton of damage and then back out.

Bard because I don’t contribute anything meaningful :slight_smile:

Assassin:

Assassin can make shatters faster

I guess, though technically any class is easily capable of speeding up a dungeon run.

Knight- I seem like I’m at least half capable, but I’m actually entirely braindead.

Huntress